• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I. Want. That. Game.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Heck yeah.

First off, the Ace Attorney series. I want them with cases and games included. It's a little embarrassing that, being such a fan of the series as I am and having played all of the games several times, I own none of them.

Then there's 999, though I could probably get it now that they've reprinted it, but sadly I've already beaten in and would only by it for collector's reasons. Similarly, Virtue's Last Reward is hard to find, though I managed to grab a copy from Amazon, but this was after a long period of searching.

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition is hard to find as well, and the only reason I don't have it is because of a reservation error. I still curse the fact that I wasn't more careful -.-

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yeah, Ace Attorney 1 is really, really tough to find nowadays. Unfortunately, even today I did not manage to find it. However, fortunately, I managed to emulate it on the DS emulator, so, it's all okay. ^^

Another game I had trouble finding was The World Ends With You on the DS; it's a very popular game for the DS, and I had a really hard time finding it, until I've finally saw it for 39.99 at a local video game store. It was also the last copy there left, so, I guess I got lucky!

Then... there was Tales of Vesperia. It's a very popular game for the X-Box 360. However, to my surprise, I finally found one copy at a local GameStop store, and, it came at a reasonable price! I was... kind of surprised!

The same goes for Tales of Symphonia, where I finally found it at a flea market a long time ago, but, Tales of Symphonia is getting really, really rare and hard to find nowadays. :(

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Of course!

There was game game on the Gamecube that was so popular that all the GAME's were always sold out: Skies of Arcadia legends, it looks like an awesome game when I watched YT playthroughs of it. I tried looking for on Ebay but sold out same with Amazon.com

I was so lucky I found a copy of Harvest moon wonderful life in a GAME because now it so hard to find even online sites like Amazon.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Then... there was Tales of Vesperia. It's a very popular game for the X-Box 360. However, to my surprise, I finally found one copy at a local GameStop store, and, it came at a reasonable price! I was... kind of surprised!

The same goes for Tales of Symphonia, where I finally found it at a flea market a long time ago, but, Tales of Symphonia is getting really, really rare and hard to find nowadays. :(

I found Tales of Vesperia at EB Games ("GameStop") for 20$ a few years ago. Brand new. I can't find it anymore now, though.

As for Tales of Symphonia, I bought one a looonnngg time ago (Maybe '06) for 18$ at EB Games and gave it to an old Internet "boyfriend" in the States. He never played it lol /bad-move

I saw it again at a pawn shop for 20$ but I can emulate it now; no need to waste 20$ on it.

Similarly, Virtue's Last Reward is hard to find, though I managed to grab a copy from Amazon, but this was after a long period of searching.

I saw this at Videotron/Microplay today. I think it was 34,99$ new.

I'm having trouble finding Epic Mickey at a reasonable price. If Microplay had any, they'd sell it at 14,99$ used; 19,99$ new, but it isn't being produced anymore and in the four months I've been waiting for a "used" copy to show up, none have. Is sad.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Pretty much all Generation III Pokémon games, as it's my favorite generation, yet I only have Ruby and Emerald (I know my cousin has XD: Gale of Darkness and Colusseum, and my friend has Sapphire, but they both won't sell their games, also I'd need to buy a GameCube, a normal DS/Lite, 2 GBAs and a Link Cable. That would definitely not be fun.).

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I looking for Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup game for Xbox or Gamecube. I had this game for the PS2 when I was in middle school my bestfriend gave it to me for my 13th Birthday. I spent hours playing this game. Then my step-father trade it in without my permission. So I've been on the hunt for it ever since. Also looking for the Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Then there's 999, though I could probably get it now that they've reprinted it, but sadly I've already beaten in and would only by it for collector's reasons. Similarly, Virtue's Last Reward is hard to find, though I managed to grab a copy from Amazon, but this was after a long period of searching.
OH YEAH!
But I gotta agree, I was also enormously fixated on playing VLR that I even bought a Vita. :D
Btw VLR is now on European PS+ =)

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I at some point want to play both Gradius and Thunder Force Fives. I never had a PS2 and I heard about TFV when it was already too late. However, I'm not necessarily gonna drop a lot of money or even go out of my way to get them.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2018
I have a series of games that for the longest time I couldn't get my hands on. It's the Xenosaga trilogy for PS2, and I had decided to wait for the prices to drop. Little did I know that the official prices not only wouldn't drop, but would RISE with time. Even on Ebay the prices often reached $140 dollars for the series in mint condish (the only way I buy, due to... experiences), and just two weeks ago I managed to get all three for a steal price of $44!!! Sadly, I'm at college, so I have to wait just a LITTLE longer, until the semester ends.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Spoiler:

You can cross out Rhythm Tengoku and Warioware Twisted (I'm in Europe) since I finally got them. The rest...one day, I will get them. One day! (Except for the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It'll never happen. ;___; )

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Fire Emblem and Tales of series arghhhhhhhhhhh how I wish I had thee >__<

Right now, I have my eye on Dishonored, but I'm too cheap to buy it. I've bought games I knew nothing about before, but they looked so pretty that I had to get them!... I still haven't finished them. Assassins Creed and God of War are just two examples.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
The Chaos Rings series for iOS. Look them up in the App Store, they're amazing.
♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
Years
I had so many games I wanted to play but couldn't get at some point. A lot of DS games that I couldn't find in stores I ended up emulating on my CycloDS (Until I filled up the memory card three times) and then I switched to DeSmuME. But one game I want at the moment that I can't find is Fire Emblem - Though I've heard GAME has stocked back up but I won't be buying it any time soon :'( and even if I do I have no time to play it.

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
The game I really want right now is Shining Force 2 for Sega Genesis. I've played it emulated multiple times, but nothing is ever the same as the real thing. Only problems are
1) It's hard to find a Sega Genesis anywhere that's not sketchy looking
2) Good luck finding Shining Force 2 relatively cheap anywhere.

Years
Most of the time I'm able to find almost anything either on eBay, Amazon, or some place on the internet, but there are a few games I've never been able to find. One of them was Melty Blood : Actress Again for the PS2. The only other games I can remember having trouble finding was the games in the Touhou series, which I inrecdibly want.

Spoiler:

You can cross out Rhythm Tengoku and Warioware Twisted (I'm in Europe) since I finally got them. The rest...one day, I will get them. One day! (Except for the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It'll never happen. ;___; )
Lol, I should mail you Chibi Robo. I see like 3 copies of that game for only a few dollars at Play & Trade (a used game store) every time I walk in XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I'd have no problem if you'd be able to ship to Europe, since I have an American Wii that can play NTSC games. :P

Back