• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Main Thread] Who's That Pokémon? ×

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hi there, everyone! I may have said this in another thread, but from now on, I will now be posting answers on Tuesday nights instead of Mondays, in order to accommodate for my new schedule. However, I will still post new puzzles on Monday nights, so that basically means you have an extra day to do them, haha. :P

On a side note, I wanna give a big shoutout to Anivia and Spoonette for making it to Master Rank! Congrats, you two! ^^ You were both super amazing. <3

Meadow

Years
Aaaaand it's time for another shoutout! This one is for Otamajakushi, who has also made it to Master Rank now! Huuuge congrats to you, buddy! :D

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Aaaaand it's time for another shoutout! This one is for Otamajakushi, who has also made it to Master Rank now! Huuuge congrats to you, buddy! :D

Woohoo! I can't believe it's been 20 games so far since I've started playing. Tempest fugit! I look forward to playing this game every week. It is, by far, my favorite trivia game! (I think I did pretty well during the Holiday variant too. :P ) I look forward to more WTP in the future!

Again, I love your Tai avatar! :D

Meadow

Years
Woohoo! I can't believe it's been 20 games so far since I've started playing. Tempest fugit! I look forward to playing this game every week. It is, by far, my favorite trivia game! (I think I did pretty well during the Holiday variant too. :P ) I look forward to more WTP in the future!

Again, I love your Tai avatar! :D

Aww, it makes me really happy hearing that! c: Indeed, time does fly fast! It feels like it hasn't even been that long, but seriously, look how far you've come since you first started! :D

And thanks! xD

Meadow

Years
All aboard the Master Rank train! They grow up so fast, don't they? ;__;

Let's give a round of applause to Hikamaru, who has also ranked up to Master Rank now! Congrats, congrats! You did a fantastic job out there! :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Wow! I can't believe Mewtwolover and WriterRaven are so close to reaching Secret Rank! That's some dedication to this game, huh. :)

I hope WTP goes on for like, ever! Maybe I'll reach that rank someday too. :D

Meadow

Years
Wow! I can't believe Mewtwolover and WriterRaven are so close to reaching Secret Rank! That's some dedication to this game, huh. :)

I hope WTP goes on for like, ever! Maybe I'll reach that rank someday too. :D

I agree! They've been around since the very beginning (even when Squirrel was the host), and I'm sooo glad that I'll be able to personally give them their Quartz Emblems once they reach that point. <3

And yessss! I hope you reach there too! ^-^ Honestly, you all are my motivation to keep going with this thing. I have so much fun receiving/responding to your answers and watching you all gain points and rank up. Y'all are the reason I haven't given up yet, and I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you. This might sound a bit cheesy, but thank you to all of my beloved participants — you're the best! ♥ ♥ ♥

(Jeez, this sounds like something I would say if I stepped down as the host. xD But it's still true, and I'm glad I could get that off my chest for now!)

Hyzenthlay

Years
giphy.gif

What a heartfelt little speech! :) Honestly though, us participants could say just the same! After all, if you hadn't taken the crown as host and WTP came to a close, we wouldn't be here to motivate you in the first place! Hehe.

So yeah, three cheers to you! The games are always super-duper fun. :)

The cheese is real. xD

Years
Aww that post... I remember when I participated in WTP for the first time and it's so amazing to see how it developed. Can't wait until we see more members ascend to Master Rank, and eventually Secret Rank.

Meadow

Years
*epic drumroll*

Aaaaaand it's time to give a special shoutout to WriterRaven and Mewtwolover for being the very first participants to reach Secret Rank! But that's not all! They have completed every single puzzle since Week 1, and they have never gotten a single one wrong! You guys are seriously amazing, and there's no way I can fully describe your awesomeness with just words. Thank you for everything, guys, and congratulations! ^^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Wow thats alot of page scrolling....xD Great job you two thats quite the accomplishment your dedication is quite admirable :D

giphy.gif

Hyzenthlay

Years
Wow, congratulations you guys! I can't believe not a single puzzle has escaped you yet, not even Empoleon or Dialga! Which I found to be incredibly hard tbh. ^ ^;

Consider yourselves crowned the official masters of WTP! ^^

Back