• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the world was coming to an end in a week, how would you spend your remaining time?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I found this is interesting to ask, given the different answers for the given amount of time. In this scenario, a week counts towards 5 days. The announcement is Monday, and the world will meet it's end Friday.

What would you do within these 5 days, and how would you make the remaining time you have meaningful? Or would you find there would be no meaning anymore?

I imagine there would be no order at all, and it would be chaotic. Considering the area I'm in is relatively remote, I would be away from most destruction as people react to the news. (Not that it would matter in the end, but it gives me the 5 days without probably being cut short).

In my case, I likely would gather with my family and it would resemble the ending to the show Dinosaurs. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk).

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
If the world is still in working enough order for me to do so, I guess I'd travel a bit. With the coming of the end of world coming, there's little in the way of obligations or responsibilities or a need to save money, so I can just blow all my money on doing something fun like that. Could probably meet a few PC members, there's a few close enough to me to try that. Then during the final hours of the world, drink like there's no tomorrow.....because there's, um, literally no tomorrow in this case. Would hit the bottle the whole week really since that's what I normally do, but y'know.

If the world is in such chaos that that's not feasible, then I guess I just do the last part and see which kills me first, alcohol poisoning or the end of the world.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I would try to speed it up.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
For meaning, I would spend as much time as I could with friends and family. Journal a lot. Pray a lot.

As for less important things, I would probably try to eat my favorite foods one last time before the world ended. Friends and family and meaningful conversation take priority though.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Ask around to see if any of my friends happen to secretly come from Betelgeuse...

Back