• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
wheres the download link????? i downloaded it but it couldnt respond and when i got back to this page, THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat hapened?

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
Denali, thank you for the reports! I appreciate them. :)

Don't worry about being picky, 'cause I'm a perfectionist anyway and am uber-picky myself!

In the first post, though, all the pictures are dead, which will make it hard for me to fix them without reference.

... And as a general update ... I've been busy with work, so I don't have any. I have tomorrow off, so I'll see what I can do.
There you go, Metapod. All pictures are updated and not dead. Hope my findings helped.

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
Some ain't even problems.
I'll list them out:

1. Like the Tech Center one, it's normal to jump like being afraid of somethin' when you read someone's notes. That's a reaction, get it?

2. You actually spelt Cerulean wrong too.

3. It's not a big deal.
Oh and Ruka Prince, I was only making suggestions and reporting anything I thought might of been a bug. So I was and still am only suggesting them. That doesn't mean that Metapod has to use them. He can use my 'bugs' or he can completely ignore them. His choice.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2009
why wont it let me download the beta 1.68 ??? the other beta's work, this one just says access denied.

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2009
Wow nice hack, i always wanted to play as ASH, i see a lot of progress in this hack. Good job

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
This is an awesome hack! I really enjoyed it, even though I didnt want to give away my Butterfree because he was pretty strong I did :P
I've caught other pokemon but my team is only the pokemon that Ash had in the show from what I can remember lol Pikachu, Pidgeotto, Squirtle, Charmander and Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2011
WOW
What a cool hack!
The graphic is amazing
I really enjoyed playing it!

Hope there will be a new version soon!

Greetz Yessica

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
A hack that follows the Anime series of pokemon? Great idea!!!!!!!!:) Can you explain what generations will you fit in the hack?

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Oh. What a pitty! First generation isn't my favourite cause it is so old. I prefer third or second...

Back