• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First time faker, I need advice

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I'm not new to the pokemon TCG by any means, but it's been a year since I've even looked at my extensive collection.

I took up my old hobby, and bought a dragon, hidden legends booster packs, and a team aqua theme deck. (Kyogre's poke-body really suuuucks)

And once again, with my intrest in the game, I've goten my intrest in fakes back, and this time I'm not going to shy away from it.

Where can I find blank templates for dual type cards, and/or semi-blanks, as in ones that already include the pokemon's picture?

I know this has been asked elsewhere, but I can't find it. What fonts should be used, and what type of paper should be used to make them seem authentic?

I have no intention to make any sort of profit from these, but rather to make a convincing joke against my friends when I play team magma's celebii. :cheeky:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
PiroMunkie said:
I would suggest to go to fakecard.com (scroll down and click on the link) and pokemonzeo.com. They have tutorials on how to get started and have everything you need.

Thanks!

EDIT: Wow, I actually figured out how to make a short post without "bypassing" the 25 character rule! Quote this post to see how.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
PiroMunkie said:
It is alright if they look that way. They always do whenever you first start out. The thing is to keep on making them and you will get better really fast. You might want to post some of them here so get comments on what you did wrong and how you can improve.

The problem is, I want the images that are used on the cards. For example, there's already a blaziken card. I want a blank fire/fighting template, and the image used on the official blaziken card on it. Those are the ones I need to find, as while my editing is okay, my drawing skill is in the negative numbers :disappoin

Does anyone know where to get those images?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
PiroMunkie said:
Why don't you just find the card blank you need, find an enlarged version of the card whos picture you are going to use and use the scrolling marquee in paint or adobe to cut and paste the picture and then just paste it onto the card blank and there ya go!

Because I can't find any images of the card without the site's logo or innitials on the pokemon image.

I need to FIND the images, that's what I'm saying. Whether alone, or taken from another card, I just need to find them

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
PiroMunkie said:
I can help you find one if you want me to. What card?

I think I found an okay blaziken one, but it's not very high quality. I just want a normal blaziken card image, not holofoil, to use on a fire/fighting blank, which I think is on this site.

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Would this work?

adv-006.gif

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
PiroMunkie said:
It works for me. Lemme try it again.

adv-006.gif

I get You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.sugarshock.net home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

I'll try using the ones I have, but thanks for your help!

Back