• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day Night System - By Interdpth & ZodiacDaGreat

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcfreal

Pokemon RBY hax
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2017
This is an amazing idea. Please develop one for R B Y and become an ABSOLUTE GENIOUS

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
OMG this is ridiculous at detecting i changed my pcs time manually and it changed the instant i clicked back on the VBA window

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 12, 2019
Wow, I thought this would never exist. Well, I'll try it out when I get the chance to.

Cheers :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

I just what to knwo what time moring, afternoon, nighttime Is

and how do you change the time, by a script in Pokmon Emeraled

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
Years
my comp is xp and it worked without a hitch and i dont think it has to do with hardware or maybe:

AMD sempron overclocked 3.09ghz
1 gb ddr2 1066mhz
nvidia 7025 embedded 512mb
asrock n68-s motherboard

i dnt know if that has to do anything with it but it worked without a hitch thank man for this great tool.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2010
Yo guys whaz up?I am new here:P.As i tried the day / night system , amazing i can say , i just wanted to ask if there's a way to make a modification to system like this one: Type in youtube: "SISTEMA DIA - NOITE". first video! Sorry but i coudnt post the url as my post counter is under 15 posts:P.I tried a lot with the program and the colors but still can't make it.
Any answers / suggestions / guides / fully appreciate it .. : )

sonlen

Hacking Noob
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2011
Is there a way where when you get so far into the game it stays at the night or day palette for a while, then go back to the sequence?
And also would it take some ASM to make the clock run in game, like only when you are playing it, so when you turn the power off it keeps what time it is and also make the time go faster, like an hour on the game is like 15-20 min real time?

And does anyone know how the system works on the iPod touch emulator?

Last edited:

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Wow this is brilliant! Just what I need for my hack. However I can't get it to work in VBA :/
Did you change the Option>Emulator>Real Time clock is on? And when you used the tool, did it say it was implemented into the game?

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
thanks for the nice software!!! will make a great contribution in my hack!!!
watch out for Pokemon Chaos Destiny!!! :D

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Orre
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Im using Vista, yet when i run the program it says:
Run-time error 380 Invalid property value

Cant seem to run it...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I'm looking forward to a new version of this program. 'Cause it doesn't make the palette of the windows yellow or anything.

Once that is possible, then I'm sure more people will start using it more.
Im using Vista, yet when i run the program it says:
Run-time error 380 Invalid property value

Cant seem to run it...

It worked fine on the first version, according to the first post of this thread.
Try doing a windows update or something, that should (hopefully) fix the problem. ;)

Even though I might not have Windows Vista, but I do have Windows 7.
Be sure to update your computer regually! ;)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
Alright. I have a question that doesn't seem to have been asked (at least not in this thread).
This app only creates palette changes based on the time of day.
HOWEVER, is there a simple way, once this patch is applied, to tie in-game events (such as story advancement/sidequest events) or other things (ie wild Pokémon, background music) to the same brackets of time associated with these palette swaps? I'm talking scripting, etc. of course, I know the program itself won't do it.
THAT would boost the popularity of this app through the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back