• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Okay, jeez, if it upsets you to talk about it then just say something. :I

New Subject!!
Who has what plans for this year? Anyone aiming for something big?

Lj, I'd slap you on the back of the head if I were there.
Everybody has things they don't want to talk about.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, and, Roc- that came off as really creepy, by the way.

Edit:
Your post with the lyrics, I mean.
I didn't see that you had posted again until after I finished typing that.

>_>
I assumed I had already made that obvious by repeatedly denying it and attempting to casually change the subject.
Still getting off, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You can talk about me and my failure of a girlfriend if you'd like. Definitely a lot of stuff you can learn from that.

Like don't stay at someone's house for a whole day and then confess your feelings the next. Or the day after in this case.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My plans : Learn C language in this year and begin a little game project with some friends that i haven't found yet.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Plans for this year? Forget that, I have plans on this Saturday that I'm freaking out about.

Stupid party has got me paranoid as hell.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Pah, score one for my socially awkward Hyde then I suppose.
Regardless, I probably won't be missed from this conversation, i'll just creep out before I haven't a foot left to walk out on.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
score one for my socially awkward hyde
Are you referring to my saying that what you said came off as creepy?

I'm back again. I ate quickly so I could come back sooner.
Help me I can't stay away. D:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yupyupyup.

To be totally honest, though, the alcohol isn't that big of a deal. I'll admit, this is the first party of this nature that I'm going to, and when my friends found out that I was going, they jokingly said they'd get me drunk and get a lot of girls on me. Yeah, it's one of those parties. I guess I kind of find that intimidating. I don't think my friends would actually get me drunk, but still, the entire prospect of me getting drunk is whoa.

Mostly, I'm worried about getting home late possibly drunk and either my parents being awake to find out, or me having a hangover in the morning and them possibly questioning me. :c

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Oh, and, Roc- that came off as really creepy, by the way.

Edit:
Your post with the lyrics, I mean.
I didn't see that you had posted again until after I finished typing that.

>_>
I assumed I had already made that obvious by repeatedly denying it and attempting to casually change the subject.
Still getting off, though.

You wanna deny it because you don't want to face it. Well, tough love if it's true. But nothing all we can do about it.

JNathan :3 That's pretty wicked. One of these days I want to learn Python. Though one thing at a time. Today I went to a Japanese language teaser class and I think I will join their entry-extended class that starts in April :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
you wanna deny it because you don't want to face it
Pretty much.

Dipu, I have to agree with Jz. Though if I were you, judging by what your friends said, I certainly wouldn't drink with them around. T:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nah, they're not like that. They like to joke, that's all. Then again, going to a party where a good portion of the people are drunk out of their mind and people are making out everywhere, I guess I should have expected it.

Still, it's gonna be one hell of an experience.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yupyupyup.

To be totally honest, though, the alcohol isn't that big of a deal. I'll admit, this is the first party of this nature that I'm going to, and when my friends found out that I was going, they jokingly said they'd get me drunk and get a lot of girls on me. Yeah, it's one of those parties. I guess I kind of find that intimidating. I don't think my friends would actually get me drunk, but still, the entire prospect of me getting drunk is whoa.

Mostly, I'm worried about getting home late possibly drunk and either my parents being awake to find out, or me having a hangover in the morning and them possibly questioning me. :c
You will get drunk if you listen to some bad friends.
Ex: -Just take one sip! It won't hurt. Then you agree after you take a second sip then you end up being drunk. Don't come near the alcohol! If you are that worried, then drink home.
@Kura: I'll do my best on it!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dipu, I doubt it's gonna be as wild as you imagine it is honestly. Everyone knows each other there.. they're not gonna embarrass yourselves that much.. or everyone will know what went on. You can still have fun without booze. IMO booze does nothing for me acting wise.. I drink for taste.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Woah, Dipu was right.
We really do talk about the same five or so things- and alcohol is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back