• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey you guys been away a while again loads of school work and science exams coming up. i thought i'd try to catch a delibird for christmas but i got no time for it. MM i do believe there is one person who loves unevolved L100, ash ketchum lol.

Years
Dialga hunt's on hold, since my brother's DS can't take a soft reset anymore, Nintendo made the DS poorly, so they commonly freeze while SRing.
I got bored and took my busted DS apart yesterday, and found out it wasn't just a loose wire or any of that, one of those little orange film-like wires was torn, somehow.
So now I'm back to Regice, and I'm completely confused at this whole Emerald Glitch thing.
Good luck to all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I've been SRing for shiny Darkrai today, no shiny one has appeared yet. I am currently on Day 5 of SRing for the dark menace, so I hope it shines soon. I'll be at it for most of the day, SHINE Darkrai!

Running around in Shoal Cave as well, hoping to nab a shiny Spheal. I've run into 700 or so Pokemon the past 2 days, nothing has appeared just yet. I really hope that a shiny Spheal pops up more than Zubat/Golbat, but I'll be happy with what I get.

Will also do some Regirock resets as well, hopefully completing the Regi trio. Congrats to new shinies.

Years
I've been SRing for shiny Darkrai today, no shiny one has appeared yet. I am currently on Day 5 of SRing for the dark menace, so I hope it shines soon. I'll be at it for most of the day, SHINE Darkrai!

Running around in Shoal Cave as well, hoping to nab a shiny Spheal. I've run into 700 or so Pokemon the past 2 days, nothing has appeared just yet. I really hope that a shiny Spheal pops up more than Zubat/Golbat, but I'll be happy with what I get.

Will also do some Regirock resets as well, hopefully completing the Regi trio. Congrats to new shinies.
I'll race you on either Darkrai or Regirock :D

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
hey sup everyone... now I'm up to 900 resets... :P
the shiny rotom haven't showed up yet...
hope this one doesn't takes too long so I can start with giratina :)

Years
I'm screwing the RNG crap, it's way to confusing.
I'll just use Ruby and Sapphire for now.
Maybe dual Regi-set, or maybe go for a Groudon.
Meh
GL all.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Hey MM, I'm now SRing for Totodile om Emerald. When do the numbers of the RNG get picked, right when I received Toto or after? This way I'll know when I need that time to be 3-4 seconds.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
well I used a timer for the amount of time it took for a Zigzagoon to appear in my fastest reset. Since I saw 4 shiny Zigs I assumed that that time period is where the encounters should fall. It worked for the 3 Regis, but now there is no encounter but a retrieval from a pokeball. Since I don't really know when the value are decided for the 2nd Gen starters I can't reset comfortably. I've seen some clones, but I haven't really found my timing yet.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
lmao, he's gone!!! Mence Master has been kicked out! I wonder what for? I knew this day was coming! Oh man.....

o.o

*ahem*

Anyway....

77,000 steps, 10 shiny Caterpie, 68 in the chain. It finally broke when I was just going for it.

Now I'm working on something else. I don't really want it, but hey, it's the holidays.

Good luck everyone and congratulations to those who have new shinies! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Congrats to new shinies.

Spent all yesterday SRing for shiny Darkrai with no success. I am currently taking a break from SRing and I'm chaining for shiny Snover for Christmas, as it does look like a Christmas tree :p. I already have 2 from a previous chain, but I'd like to get a shiny for Christmas.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
omg why is mence gone???
we can't even post a visitor message to him Oô
btw I'm still in rotom... got 1000 resets now...
it should come soon souldn't it? :P

Years
lmao, he's gone!!! Mence Master has been kicked out! I wonder what for? I knew this day was coming! Oh man.....

o.o

*ahem*

Anyway....

77,000 steps, 10 shiny Caterpie, 68 in the chain. It finally broke when I was just going for it.

Now I'm working on something else. I don't really want it, but hey, it's the holidays.

Good luck everyone and congratulations to those who have new shinies! :)
Let's all point and laugh when YOU get kicked out, k?
Congrats to new shinies.

Spent all yesterday SRing for shiny Darkrai with no success. I am currently taking a break from SRing and I'm chaining for shiny Snover for Christmas, as it does look like a Christmas tree :p. I already have 2 from a previous chain, but I'd like to get a shiny for Christmas.
Haha, good luck, and Merry Christmas, don't forget to put the pretty wittle decorations on Snovuh 8P
omg why is mence gone???
we can't even post a visitor message to him Oô
btw I'm still in rotom... got 1000 resets now...
it should come soon souldn't it? :P
Because someone photoshopped a PM, and put it up to show a mod, and I was framed falsely.
Gonna chain some Gligar or Larvitar today, maybe something else.
MUST GET A NEW CHAIN SHINY!
Gl all!

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
ohh great!!!
almost thought we lost you :D
great to see u back :)
btw still on rotom...................

Years
I think I'm gonna go on Vacation from SRing for a bit.
I'd much rather get Platinum though, for my Platinum Giratina!
I'm really unsure if I should drop the Dialga hunt though, and go off after Uxie. Maybe I'll just SR until I capture a powerful one! Then I'll get Uxie!
Sound like a plan?
P.S. Gonna chain Gligar or Caterpie

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Let's all point and laugh when YOU get kicked out, k?

Haha, good luck, and Merry Christmas, don't forget to put the pretty wittle decorations on Snovuh 8P

Because someone photoshopped a PM, and put it up to show a mod, and I was framed falsely.
Gonna chain some Gligar or Larvitar today, maybe something else.
MUST GET A NEW CHAIN SHINY!
Gl all!

Ok. I doubt that'll ever happen. At least thanks for telling us what happened, and believe it or not I'm glad you're back with us....

Yeh.

I have a new SR target, but I gotta work my way up to her. The reason why I'm going to try and get this one is because I'm one of the few people who can, so why not?
So I'll be playing through one of my games to get to that point. But I'm also chaining something and I need to get back to hatching Magikarp. So I have 3 on my list at the moment I want to get.

Good luck everyone and Happy Holidays if I don't make it back in a few days.

Years
Ok. I doubt that'll ever happen. At least thanks for telling us what happened, and believe it or not I'm glad you're back with us....

Yeh.

I have a new SR target, but I gotta work my way up to her. The reason why I'm going to try and get this one is because I'm one of the few people who can, so why not?
So I'll be playing through one of my games to get to that point. But I'm also chaining something and I need to get back to hatching Magikarp. So I have 3 on my list at the moment I want to get.

Good luck everyone and Happy Holidays if I don't make it back in a few days.
Now I'm happy ^^
Lmao

Her... I'm guessing Cresselia or Latias?

Getting ready to gear up and start a chain... phew. It's been such a long time since I've chained anything.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi everyone, it's been like a week or two without showing around, but I'm back with new news, I got a shiny turtwig 12 hours ago:). It's a serious nature, I'll put the pics later.

By the way
S5030700.jpg

After 74 days, countless SR's, and one SR'd over shiny, this finally appeared to me tonight :D. I was in total shock when I saw it on the screen, I didn't believe it was real until I saw the sparkles. I jumped up where I was sitting and was shouting yes while dancing around my room.
My strategy was to use Spore and put it to sleep, then use Foresight on the next turn, so my Super Fang would hit it. I used it(Super Fang) twice before Giratina woke up and proceeded to faint my Smeargle.

I know it's a late but, congratulations you finaly got it; and also happy birthday.

well, I guess I'll continue playing diamond for some time to train my new shiny. Merry Christmas everyone.
Congratulation for new shinies and good luck in your huntings.

PD: I'm still reading what's new and what I missed. see you.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Now I'm happy ^^
Lmao

Her... I'm guessing Cresselia or Latias?

Getting ready to gear up and start a chain... phew. It's been such a long time since I've chained anything.

Yeah. Consider it a Christmas truce. Or something.
Something's changed about you a little, which is why I'm cutting you some slack.

Either way....

Spoiler:

One down, two to go.
Video coming soon, as always.

Good luck everyone and Happy Holidays

Back