• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elder scrolls online

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
I just cannot wait for the elder scrolls online. I am completely obsesed with elder scrolls games so this is going to be a huge hit imo. Is anyone else as excited as me?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I dunno yet. It's Elder Scrolls, but in term of gameplay it will be more akin the traditional MMO than the regular series...not that I have anything against traditional MMOs, but I'd like to see more Action MMORPGS on the market.

EDIT: Still, I'd like to give this game a try. It is still unique in its own rite, and has some features that other MMOs don't, so it is, at the very least, worth watching.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'll definitely give The Elder Scrolls Online a try, mainly because every entry so far hasn't disappointed me. Even though I don't have high expectations for this game, I do know that Zenimax will do a decent job with it.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Ikr, i just cant wait for it to come out, i may actually make a guild soon. I made a club for the eso and elderscrolls games but nobody has posted yet >.>

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Really looking forward to it. I signed up for the beta today. Fingers crossed I get it. I love TES, and I've always wanted an MMO I like. So this will be perfect.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
This feels a bit redundant since I got Guild Wars 2, but depending on the gameplay and business model I may take interest in TESO later in the year.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Looking at that video, I'm actually rather interested. Elder Scrolls has always had a very simple battle system, and they seem to incorporated it into the MMO rather well. It also retains quite a bit of the open-world aspects present in the pentalogy, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Years
I am so pumped for Elder Scrolls Online! I've been playing TES games from a very young age and love it still; even more than as a child. But now, after being disappointed by the fact that there was no multiplayer action, my wishes will be fulfilled. It's like a fusion of Guild Wars 2 and TES - 2 games I adore.

What amazes me about it even further is the amount of detail the have introduced into the game. They have explained many aspects and how it will work/why they have been implemented. Bethesda have focused on our needs, mentioning combat which was something that needed to be worked on. I am further pleased that they have concentrated on social interaction between players, because a lot of games which require teamwork lack that touch.

Back