• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A Fresh Start [OOC]

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Open Spots: 0

johto.jpg

[ Open Spots: ]

-

[ Romdinner ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ TiTaN.JuStIn ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ Strikit ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ Iwasapony25 ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ Godzil ]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Retired Players​

-
-

[ RevelationLugia ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ drunk ¬_¬ ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ Zeph. ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ Wonderfulpat ]
Spoiler:

-
-

[ Breezy. ]
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just posting here to stay subscribed and to say hi to the other players :3

Slam, huh?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Yush, Slam was the most useful of Aipom's egg moves I'm afraid, but I hope you'll be able to use it.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Just posting here to stay subscribed and to say hi to the other players :3

Hi, and hello to the others as well.
Well Slam is a good move but I think that Bounce would have helped it overcome it's fighting type weakness. As we are on the egg moves topic how come Sewaddle got Energy Ball seeing as it's a TM ? Or you just gave us some nice moves to help us?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi romdinner, I've read a lot of your posts in slls81's RP :3

I was thinking that Bounce would be nice as well :p But I guess you wanted the move to correspond to the pokémon type :)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Really?!?! That was the first Rp I entered, so sad it died……

I've also read a lot of your posts but I won't mention in which Rps as the list is toooooo long.:laugh: I'm still a rookie compared to you. :embarrass

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
@Romdinner- Well damn, I don't know how that happened, it was supposed to be an egg move. (guess my humanity caught up to me again, I hate it when that happens) If I'd've paid attention it would've most likely been Razor Wind, so because it's my mistake you can choose to either keep Energy Ball or switch for Razor Wind.

@RHCP - I was more looking to what would be most useful in a roleplaying situation, but if you think you could make more use out of Bounce than Slam than you may switch it.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I'm more than glad your humanity got the best of you.:D I'm definitely keeping Energy Ball as it's more useful than Razor Wind and I have some awesome battle moves that involve it, but i'm not telling :P.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Pfft, that humanity can be quite inconvenient xD But I guess it does have a few perks (; And oooh, now I'm getting right curious!

Planning to have the next chapter up this evening by the way,

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
I just wanted to say Hullos to everyone. So, HELLO EVERYONE!

I've been wondering if there are any Zubats in the Dragon's Den. I mean it's just It is quite usual to have Zubats and Golbats in caves, but how about Dragon's Den?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, I was in it for a short while but I fell inactive at PC I guess. And you're not a rookie, you're a great writer :)

@ Swan - Oh, I see :) Hm. Hard to say really. But I don't think Aipom has any direct body-attack moves like Tackle for instance, so Bounce would be nice to switch to actually :) thank you, oh, patient GM~

Oh! I'm writing part IV of chapter 1 as we speak though xD I'll try to finish it before you post chapter 2, lol

@ Justin - Dragon's Den is a SPESHUL CAVE! The dragons have eaten the bats ^^

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Nope, no Zubats in the Dragon's Den, I guess the dragons had their noms xD But you'll meet some nice Zubats soon, I promise.

And Red, consider it done then. Have I ever told you that I love your username by the way? Because I do xD Oh and don't rush it, I've got an art project to work on anyway, so it will probably take a few hours to get that chapter up.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
TJ it is then...hello by the way.

@RHCP - Thanks but still not as good as you :P

@ Swan
- Then i have to get my second part done as quick as possible as well before you have it....Damn you got ahead :laugh:...well still gonna post it when it's done :).

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
@Romdinner - Hello to you too, Romdinner. I've seen you a lot on slls81's journey RP and I enjoyed your posts. A lot.

@Swan - No zubats then. I'm also going to rush because I can't go on without capturing any pokemon. THAT's unfair. When will you post chapter 2?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Romdinner, just don't rush it, I really don't mind if you post previous chapter posts when a new one is out, besides I already said that you can go back and forth between chapters. So no need to rush.

TJ, I'm thinking an hour or two (it's already evening here, for those non-Europeans, which I think all of you are)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
@ TJ - I don't think you'll have to rush. You can probably post parts of chapter 1 even if chapter 2 is up already. Just title your post with it, perhaps? And Swan has already said that you can go back to previous areas whenever you want, as long as it makes sense :3

EDIT: beaten. see ^^

@ Swan - thanks! And thanks for the username comment n__n~ I kind of love it too. I'm including how Ashton "makes up" the move Bounce in my post now~

Also, I'm a European :3

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
@ Swan - Ok i'll take my time ( i was thinking of posting just " Chapter two and later edit the post" ). I'm from Europe too :D .

@ TJ - Glad you liked them :) .

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Sweet, I'm not alone! xD No but that's great, and it also gives me an idea of what times you will be on, as well as it'll sync better with the times I can gm posts and such.

Back