• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Okay...
I have box sets one and 3! They didn't have 2... =.=;

Wahh I don't have any Bleach box sets. But I plan to get them all. XD When I get enough money that is. XD

Hopefully I won't go overboard at AnimeNEXT 2010 with spending money. If I do then I won't get any more money for a while. XD (AN'10 is June 18-20, I'm going 19-20. Go to animenext.org for details.)

Are any of you by chance going? On Saturday I will be wearing my new Amulet Spade cosplay from Shugo Chara but on Sunday... *drumroll* I will be wearing my Momo Hinamori cosplay I got yesterday!!! Let me know if you wanna see some pictures.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Are any of you by chance going? On Saturday I will be wearing my new Amulet Spade cosplay from Shugo Chara but on Sunday... *drumroll* I will be wearing my Momo Hinamori cosplay I got yesterday!!! Let me know if you wanna see some pictures.
I think that would be great! As long as you are comfortable with it, I don't mind at all that you show your cosplay here. Idk if I would cosplay, if I could go actually end up to to an anime convention. I live kind of in the boondocks, so whenever there is an anime convention here in Arizona, I would probably have to drive around and an hour or more to get there. I'm gonna be working on my driving practice this summer so that I can just drive myself there. ;p

Oh, there is a new Discussion of the Week topic up and I put a link on the firts post to your zan, Sousuke.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Wow page load woth of stuff xD.

I'm so proud of myself I finally watched the 3rd Bleach movie: Fade to Black :D. It was pretty epic to say the least.

As for the discussion question my favorite kido is Pale Fire Crash (Sokatsui I think that's how its spelt). I like it because although it looks like lightning its fire and it has a cool japanese name that I love saying over and over again :3

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Ah... What kind of stuff would they have there? And, no, I don't believe I'll be going. XD

I think my favorite kido spelling hado 90, Black Coffin. =P I like it because it's cool and Aizen-sama used it!

Yeah, Fade to Black was my favorite movie out of the 3 current ones. XD I think it was much better than the other two.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Black Coffin -tries to remember that kido-...

Yes Fade to Black was my favorite one of the other 3 as well. Dark Rukia was just beautiful <3. I hope the fourth movie is just as delicious x3.

God, I wish I could cosplay...don't have the money for that and homemade won't work out for me T~T. That reminds me of my friends homemade Kisame costume during our anime convention called Neradon. Sandles snapped in half and his red clouds fell of his black robe. Horrible. No Bleach cosplayers were there as far as I can remember.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well here are the images of me in my cosplay. Enjoy!
(spoiler tags because they're kinda big)
Spoiler:

I made Tobiume too, but it's only the sealed form. I might take some pics of that later.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
You are so beautiful min-chan. The whole atire is just Momo completly. How much did the costume run you?

Oh also nice room area x3

If I were to cosplay I would be Blaziken Grimmjow. That also means I'd have to hit the gym xD.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL Blaziken.

Thanks. ^_^ The outfit cost me my parents $80. (I made the hair bun myself, and I already had the armband.) I still need to buy rope to make the sandals. I found a tutorial on how to make them. It's quite useful, and the pictures of people's results are amazing.

Oh, and I feel the need to say this before someone comments and calls me old fashioned: The juke box in the photos of me is NOT mine. It belongs to my dad. Apparently he found it in the trash a long time ago. Just don't go thinking I am the owner of an old thing like that. XD

...It is 5 in the morning, I have school today, and I haven't finished my essay. Oh boy...

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
That's awesome! XD
If I did a cosplay, I'd be Ulquiorra! The reason is that I have black hair, and my hair's cut to be basically is like Ulquiorra's hair. I'd have to cut the back a little, though...
I probably wouldn't be able to, though. XD I mean, I'd have to get a group of friends who like to cosplay(and like Bleach) to be able to do that... And I"m just not the sociable type.
Oh! But I think I'd play a great Ulquiorra! I'm always silent, and although I don't go around and deem people as "trash" and some other characteristics of Ulquiorra, I'd have no problem in doing so! ...To be honest, I'm the type to judge people by their actions and I believe that a bunch of people I've met are; trash, fools, clowns, ect.

Yeah!
...I'd be disappointed if the 4th movie turned out to be a fail... =.=;
Which movie did you not like most? For me, it was the first movie.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I haven't cosplayed at all and I really want to though. I went around claiming to be a semi cosplayer while wearing my Leaf Village headband for Halloween last year xD.

80 dollars...that's surprisingly cheap :o.

I like both the 2nd and 3rd movie...I didn't like the first movie mainly due to Senna or whatever the hell her name is <_< >_>.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
That's funny! XD

...Yeah, um... I didn't really like anything about the first movie. That girl character and the whole story-line was just too boring... =.=;

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I ADORE the second movie. I'll give you all ONE GUESS as to why... XD XD XD

You know you don't need to cosplay as a group, right? I mean, it is fun to do that, but you don't have to. And you can always plan a photoshoot on the convention forum and meet people there. ^_^

I like the first and third movies too, but the second is just... THE BEST. XD XD XD

At first, I loved the first movie, but when the second one came out, the first one kinda drowned in its shadow. Not just because I'm somewhat biased toward the second movie... It's just that the second movie's plot is far superior to the first. I did like the first one though.

The third one... It's not released in English yet right? (I mean officially.) So I won't go into too much detail because I'm too lazy to put in spoiler tags. But the plot was also very well developed in my opinion. Just like the second movie. It's a great story. But again, the second movie will always be my absolute favorite, unless there is another movie about Shiro-chan, with Momo in it. XD XD XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
In the Serebii Bleach Club, every time a new chapter is posted (yes, it's out now on mangastream) I make a review. This is the review. I might make an update, because I like comparing translations (I do Mangastream and Onemanga. Anyone else have any other scanlations?)
Soyeah
Spoiler:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Um...Is it because it's all about Toshiro..? XD

Now I've GOT to read that chapter! X.x
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Nice zan, Aizen. Illusion, huh? XD

You know what I just thought of that would be a funny parody?
Spoiler:

I have another (random) question: What's your favorite Bleach song(s)?

That really made me lol. XD
Favourite Bleach songs? Ermm... from the top off my head right now;
Tabidatsu Kimi E (gotta love that XD), Sakura Biyori, Change, Stay Beautiful (I originally didn't think much of this song but it kinda caught me later on), Life, Life is Like a Boat, Anima Rossa, Houki Boshi.... I like quite a lot of them, actually, so I might have left some out.. :P And oh, Will of the Heart (OST).

I ADORE the second movie. I'll give you all ONE GUESS as to why... XD XD XD

Hitsugaya being the star character. Amirite? :P

Oh... My zan is coming along beautifully, now I just need to translate the command and the name into Japanese, and I'll post it here~ woo. XD

I still haven't watched this week's anime and haven't read the manga yet.. Internet connection is a bit ****** now. x.x

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
SHIROCHANRULES (Yes you were right. XD)

Hehe I just watched the new episode today. I know I'm a few days late. LOL I've been caught up with stuff. I'm not gonna go into detail with what I think yet because today's my last day of work (I have a job every Thursday affiliated with my school) and I have to get going now. ^_^

But I'll try to get online later... And sorry that I haven't been on as much lately... As I said, I've been sorta preoccupied. Homework and such, ya know? But since the school year is winding down, I'll have more free time soon enough... I am going away (without internet) for a week or so after school ends but I'll let you guys know the specifics later on.

Years
Okay... So... Manga.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.