• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trivia MASTER

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hi everyone this is my trivia:D

1: Is Dragonite from the first or second gen?

2:True or False:Luvdisk evolves into Alommola?

3:Can you catch Heatran in B2|W2?

4:True or False: May you get the first gen and the third gen starters as a bonus in Hg\Ss?

5: What does Bianca does in B2\W2?

6: What des Cheren does in B2\W2?

7:True or False:Red(In manga) had a Pokemon before his Starter?

Answer as a comment

Years
First, no, yes, yes, Juniper's assistant, first gym leader, yes (Poliwhirl IIRC)

What now? Am I supposed to post my own questions?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Yeh I guess you are Taichiwind go ahead I guess it might be 7 questions

Years
I'll just do five. I'm ill and can't think clearly.

1. What is Cyndaquil's species name? (As in, Bulbasaur is the Seed Pokémon or Pidgey is the Tiny Bird Pokémon.)
2. Were Shellos and Gastrodon supposed to be contained in the 3rd generation?
3. Do Jessie and James get married at the end of the Electric Tale of Pikachu manga?
4. What do the Kanto, Johto and Unova seasons (but none other) of the Pokémon anime have in common, concerning Pokémon Ash owns?
5. In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of the Sky, is it possible to gain access to Star Cave outside of the special episode Bidoof's Wish?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
1) The Fire Mouse Pokemon
2) Yes if you look in the coding you can find there were sprites
3) I'm gonna go with Yes, I had to check this one because I never read the manga
4) Another Guess, probably the climate of the seasons has no snow, that's my guess
5) Yes however you can only recruit the boss

Ok hopefully I got those right.
Now then Here are my questions.

1) Name the move which only these pokemon can learn: Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Camerupt, Groudon and Torkoal.
2) What pokemon is on the tail of Slowbro and the Head of Slowking?
3) How many pokemon (not counting evolutions or temporary) has Ash caught in total?
4) What pokemon has never appeared in any form of the anime?
5) What is the only special type (prior to Gen IV changes) that isn't an eeveelution?

Back