• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Kurapika~~

Years
Yo!

I registered to PC about a week ago, after I realised that I was regularly visiting the Rom Hacking and Game Developement forums anonymously.
I am 22 years old, a student, and yeah, I still play Pokémon games since I was 11. I just love the concept of evolution.
Recently, I discovered that there are some amazing rom hacks and fan-made Pokémon games, so I am interested in them as long as they don't have any fakemon. :] That's why I will shamelessly do some advertisement and say that, so far, I really enjoyed the actual release of Pokemon Reborn, so you guys gotta try it. :D Also, Pokemon Apollo, where you play as Team Rocket grunt seems promising.
You can call me Kurapika or just Kura. :] If you don't know who is Kurapika then you seriously should kill yourself </3 </3. Hehe, just kidding, Kurapika is a cool character from one of the best animes ever Hunter x Hunter, the best anime being Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

My favorite Pokémon:
Gen I: Charizard.
Gen II: Charizard.
Gen III:Guess who? Charizard again. :3
Gen IV: Chari..*slap* lol, I mean Weavile.
Gen V: Scrafty.

I think that's already big for an introduction so yeah...

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Kura!

Welcome to PC! I'm glad you finally registered after a while of lurking. :p There always seems to be a large number of lurkers, but you can't really take advantage of everything PC has to offer if you're just a lurker. xD

That's pretty cool that you've been a fan of the series since you were fairly young. I have been, too, and it's really nice to see how the series itself has evolved after all these years since the release of the original Red/Blue.

It seems as though you're fairly interested in the ROM hacking stuff. :p PC is really known for its large ROM hacking community. I actually checked out that hack you were talking about (Apollo) and it seems very nice! That's rather interesting that you play as a Team Rocket Grunt. I've always wanted the option to do that in the main games but, of course, you have to play as the good guy always. xD

Nice choices in favorite Pokémon, btw! Charizard is one of my favorites and always will be. Nothing will ever beat the Pokémon from the first generation. Your other choices are awesome, too. x)

I hope to see you around, and if you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
Ikr, Charizard is the most awesomest (yes this word exists, hehe!) Pokémon. And yeah, playing as the bad guy is a funny option, imagine if this becomes a feature in the next games X/Y! :o That would be great, but I highly doubt it can happen. >.<

Schnider

→ Beautiful ☆
Years
Haha, you honestly shouldn't worry about an introduction thread being too long. You just go with the flow in these threads, you know. ;] Anyway, welcome to Pokécommunity forums, Kurapika. Hunter X Hunter is definitely one of my favorite anime too so high five for it! <3; Can't believe no one took that name. I should've done that. argh

I can see you're pretty much already acquainted with all the sections of your interest. ;D I'll still just throw the usual lines anyway - I really do hope you have read the rules. You seem like an awesome member and I honestly wouldn't wanna see you get into any kind of trouble. The rules are not too strict so you won't have to remember nor worry much. Just going through them once would probably be fine. Unless, of course, you've already done that! If you have any queries, you can contact Cirno or Cid. They're really helpful Wanna know how I know that? I stalked them so don't hesitate to contact them in case you need them. :] Hope you have fun and spread the love regarding HxH. That manga definitely needs more fans in here. ;__;

On a side note, I do agree with FMAB being amazing. But I place one series above it - One Piece. Yeah, yeah, personal preference, I get it. But OP IS AWESOME AND U GETTIN' KEELED IF YOU DON'T AGREE. Hehe, see you around!

Last edited:
Years
Can't believe no one took that name. I should've done that. argh
It's funny because Derozia told me the same thing when I joined PC, hehe!
Spoiler:

Regarding the rules, I already read them...
>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
Well... ok... I didn't. (lol) I rarely do :$ because usualy the rules are the same. But, I just did now, and I have to thank you since I noticed there are some unique rules that I might break if I wasn't aware of them. >.<
Yes, One Piece is the best of all animes, I even have a sticker of Luffy on the back of my laptop. :3 I am so ashamed I didn't watch it, yet........ >.<'

Last edited:

AZTRX

$$$ Trap God $$$
Years
Hey! Welcome to PC! I can't say too much cause I'm new as well but we all gotta spread the love dawg *pounds it* c;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey other Kura ;3

Welcome to PC! Hope you make lots of friends and have a good time here! Glad you got a chance to read a lot of the rules (yeah we have many!)

;3 Charizard is awesome so good choice with favourites ;333

Years
Sorry I was so late to this intro, it was getting a lot of attention.

Hi Kurapika, and welcome to PC.

If you need everything to know about hacks and fan games, this is definitely the place! You'll find them in two neat sections, Emulation and Game Development, which should keep you busy for ages. I don't usually venture into those sections since I'm not talented at making games but you'll learn everything you need to know about making your own games, whether they are hacks or not.

And I do see a lot of Charizard fans here, he sure is overrated. I'm no Charizard fan, I'm an Oshawott fan. Heck my usertitle sorta explains it lol. If you ever need anything be sure to ask anyone!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Indeimaus

Ornstein & Smough
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
Hello and welcome to PC! I see you're a fan of Charizard, just a wild guess.

Years
Hey other Kura ;3

Welcome to PC! Hope you make lots of friends and have a good time here! Glad you got a chance to read a lot of the rules (yeah we have many!)

;3 Charizard is awesome so good choice with favourites ;333
Yay! Another Kura, and a fan of YGO too. :D
Thank you, thank you! :]
Sorry I was so late to this intro, it was getting a lot of attention.

Hi Kurapika, and welcome to PC.

If you need everything to know about hacks and fan games, this is definitely the place! You'll find them in two neat sections, Emulation and Game Development, which should keep you busy for ages. I don't usually venture into those sections since I'm not talented at making games but you'll learn everything you need to know about making your own games, whether they are hacks or not.

And I do see a lot of Charizard fans here, he sure is overrated. I'm no Charizard fan, I'm an Oshawott fan. Heck my usertitle sorta explains it lol. If you ever need anything be sure to ask anyone!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
Thank you! Indeed, I noticed PC is the best forum for rom hacks, I just hate how it was hidden from me all these years. >.<
Charizard might be overrated but is still the awesomest XD and its Shiny form is just cool!! (Yeah, I know, it's a matter of tastes. :3) Personally, I automatically dislike uni-typed pokes... :$ But Oshawott was my starter in B2. :]
Hello and welcome to PC! I see you're a fan of Charizard, just a wild guess.
Thank you. :3

Back