View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2015 (11:40 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggyKoopa View Post
Choose three cars for you to own: 2008 Lexus IS-F, 1987 Fiat X1/9, 1991 Suzuki Cappuccino
How many pedals are you going to find in a car? 3 is the best number of pedals ;)

When did you start to like cars?
As long as I can remember, really. My dad is somewhat into cars and I had a large collection of Hotwheels cars as a kid. I guess it maybe helps that I was only born a few years before Fast & Furious came out, so even though I've never watched it, there was still this new generation of car enthusiasts around when I was a kid.
Hello there! and I agree, three is the best number of pedals ;)

Ohh the Suzuki! that's a really cool car, I even heard that some people makes an engine swap to it, haha. The Fiat, I never heard a lot of it, but I made a quick research just now, looks like a really fun car to drive, and a lot of units were made, that's always good! and the Lexus IS-F it looked like quite the M3 killer back then, and it still does, I don't really know why top-line Lexus aren't too popular, I think they're great cars, they have really good quality standards and the reviews are always really positive.

I watched the first FnF movie when I was older, since I was 2 or 3 years old when it came out, hahaha. I really hope that you have fun here, and be sure to talk as much as you wish.