View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2015 (2:48 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigJS View Post
Hi everyone :) wow two of my favourite hobbies in one place, pokemon and cars, what a forum :p

Choose three cars for you to own:

2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, 2002 Honda NSX, 1968 Dodge Challenger

How many pedals are you going to find in a car?

3 of course ;)

When did you start to like cars?

Much to my mothers dismay my first word was car (blame my Nana), so ever since I was talking, I was always into cars as a kid playing with toys which then turned into model cars when I got into my teens. I am 24 and have already owned way too many cars haha, the cars that I am most proud of (bought then all standard) are my old FN2 Honda Civic Type R which I loved to bits. I then imported a 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GTT from Japan which i Modified quite a bit and have just recently sold. I am currently waiting for my new import to arrive (3 weeks to go) which is a 1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Please see the attached pictures and I hope you like them all :happy2:
Oops, really sorry! just noticed this!

Wow! nice collection of cars there, a bit of envy here, haha. GT-R's are great, and I really love the R-32, I find the being the better Skyline if you ask me! I really enjoyed the pics and I hope you enjoy that new R-32 of yours! even if the R-34 is a great car, and I would love to own one someday, the R-32 is my GT-R of choice.

A Type-R? that's pretty cool too, I find them great. What are your thoughts about the new Type-R?

I hope you enjoy the stay here, and I hope to hear from you often :)