• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ball?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 15, 2021
Definitely the Quick and Luxury balls for me
Although as for balls not in the games I really liked those crystal balls Molly used

pkmin3033

I actually really like Dream Balls, they have the nicest pink colour scheme.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Another Friend Ball fan here. I love the whole aspect of Apricorn Balls and I really like the Friend Ball's tribal-crafty look. Nice effect, too!

I wonder if a real one would have a metallic green surface? I've always loved looking at metallic green things.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
The original design is a classic, like some logos it will never be my favourite but it will also never look bad.

Perhaps because Emerald was my first game Dive Balls are probably my favourites, and I'm a fan of Repeat / Timer Balls as well. I'm also a fan of the Apricorn balls, in particular Fast, Lure, and Heavy Balls.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Definitely luxury balls. The design of the ball itself and the visual effect that appears when it's used are pretty cool.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Timer and Luxury. The design of the Luxury ball is pretty unique compared to the others and also just looks extremely elegant while the Timer Ball is pretty helpful when it comes to super long battles~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
My favourite ball is the Master Ball, since it catches Pokemon without you having to weaken them. Other favourites of mine include the Dusk Ball, the Luxury Ball, and the Quick Ball.

Years
Luxury and Dive Balls are really cool but I think my favourite might be the Premium Ball, I love the plain white design.

Back