• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon colosseum 2?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Out of all the pokemon games I've ever played, pokemon colosseum is definetly one of the most impressive in the aspect of storyline, pokemon choices, and graphics, but the most impresive feature is the replay value of the game, or a least in my opinion it is. I think it deserves a sequel, but I wanna know what you think.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
I do remember this game and I've even considered buying a GameCube just to replay it since I cant even remeber if I finished it or not, but I do remember it was great. As far as a sequal theres one already, lol, Google Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
As Colosseum already got a sequel this thread is kinda pointless...
But if you mean sequel as another GC game then probably not...
GC is too outdated console...

(And it was too awesome to get a sequel... :D Creators would have to work :D)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
This is the 3rd thread I've responded to talking about a new game set in Orre (pun?) in the space of about 15 minuets, seems like the idea of a new game in that region is pretty popular.

I think a sequel to XD (as we already have Colloseeum 2 in the form of XD) is quite a nice idea, much better than a battle revolution sequel.

I would, however, like a prequel to Colloseeum even more though, as that would explain the back story of the region, as it has been stated that Pokemon originally inhabited the region a long time ago.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
Pokemon Colloseum was a great game and I know that the sequel was XD: Gale of Darkness but to be honest I would like to see a sequel that follows Wes and doesn't start with a new Protagonist (Michael), I mean as far we know he stopped the shadow incident and thats it, it's like he vanished off the face of the planet. I would really like to see what happened to Wes and Rui after the shadow incident, like wether they went to another region or if they split and went their seperate ways.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
they probably (notice i said probably) wouldn't call it colosseum 2 because gale of darkness was the spinoff of colosseum

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Yea Gale of Darkness was Colosseum 2. As for pokemon Colosseum for 64 they already have that as ASH493 said, but I think you were talking about Gamecube. Anyways Wes and Rui have been out of the picture for years and would have been brought back if the authors had wanted it in Gale, but obviously it did not happen. Lets just face the facts and make an assumption that Wes and Rui got married and lived happily ever after. :)

Back