• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I thought Last airbender was made in America therefore in English...but i guess i could be wrong. 213603

Years

I'd have to admit Pokey's English is doing great since he joined PC. PC taught him how to speak English.

However, I come from an English-speaking country so I didn't need any translators just to speak here.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Ha we should make a get your own translator sticky for the foreign's. 213613

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Durr, Swedes speak English like a second official language. At least most. At least many.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Came in here seeing Netto's post first, not knowing what was being talked about and immediately lost a few dozen brain cells. Then I looked up and saw the discussion and immediately regret forcing those little buggers to go boom in my brain. :c

In all the time I've seen Pokey post, I've never seen any hint of a translator or a failure in communication except when maybe there's a joke or something involved he shouldn't even be expected to get due to it being a regionally exclusive thing. His English is impeccable, even compared to people who speak English as their primary language.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

thanks for always there, standing alone :)
My legitimate posts proves maybe sometimes.

Also message in my signature :x

Here's what I could find of the dub :P
It's not perfect, but since I haven't actually watched the English version I wouldn't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back