• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi~

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Looks like I'm new here. Pleasure to meet you all~

Well, actually I think I was on here waaaaay back in 2004; I used to do a lot of spriting (mainly old gen revamps and the occasional splice, although I also made custom trainer sprites...which I still make occasionally when I've the time) but I've joined so many forums since then that I'm not entirely sure if it was here or not. Guess it doesn't matter either way if it's been eight years, no?

Either way, I've been in something of a Pokemon mood recently, so I figured I'd sign up and see how things went. I've been a Pokemon fan since the first episode and, whilst I've stopped watching the anime since, I still buy the games...or get someone else to buy them for me as the case may be, ahahaha.

So, I guess I'll see you around on the forums~

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Wow, 2004~? That surely is a looooong hiatus~ Welcome back to PC, Valvatorez~ I'm MidnightShine, a pleasure to meet you too~!

Oh, spriting~! I'm practicing spriting now, here's a welcome back gift from me, a revamped Scizor by me~!

PC's a real fun place now~ There's are lots of friendly members to chat with nowadays, like me~! Do you have B2W2, I ask~? The gameplay, graphics & music is just so..... amazing~~

Hope you'll re-enjoy PC~ Don't hesitate to shoot me a VM, a friend request would be nice too, but if you do both, I'll give u a kookie~

~Mid~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi Valvatorez! Welcome to PC~ It's a pleasure to meet you too!

Even if you were once here before or if you're completely new, you are more than welcome to join our huge family! If spriting's still what you're interested in, there's a huge Creativity section here where you can share your spriting works with everyone and, if you want, open up a shop for yourself.

Pokemon has always caught the moods of many people, and we're sure glad it caught you~ You'll have a great time here, I'm sure of it! There are lots of friendly people whom you can befriend or to share your interests with. Have you played any of the newer Pokemon games yet (B/W and B/W2)? If you haven't already, I definitely recommend you to check them out! You won't regret it~

Well, that's it from me! If there's any questions you'd like to ask, feel free to ask any of the friendly staff here (the blue bold usernames), or if you feel like just having a chat or making a new friend, do visit my profile and drop me a VM/PM. See you around and hope you'll enjoy your stay here~! :D

Years
Looks like I'm new here. Pleasure to meet you all~

Well, actually I think I was on here waaaaay back in 2004; I used to do a lot of spriting (mainly old gen revamps and the occasional splice, although I also made custom trainer sprites...which I still make occasionally when I've the time) but I've joined so many forums since then that I'm not entirely sure if it was here or not. Guess it doesn't matter either way if it's been eight years, no?

Either way, I've been in something of a Pokemon mood recently, so I figured I'd sign up and see how things went. I've been a Pokemon fan since the first episode and, whilst I've stopped watching the anime since, I still buy the games...or get someone else to buy them for me as the case may be, ahahaha.

So, I guess I'll see you around on the forums~

Hi Valvatorez, welcome (back) to PC.

I sense you are a spriter, you really made nice things back in the day~ PC is an active community with loads of threads to post in and people you can talk to. And nope I don't bite (in fact my laugh is worse than my bite).

I've seen you posting in some Pokemon gaming areas already, so I think those sections should be a good place to check out, and do you have any fave Pokemon or characters by chance?

Have fun, and I'm always open for a VM~

- Hikari10

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Thankyou for the welcomes~

Oh, spriting~! I'm practicing spriting now, here's a welcome back gift from me, a revamped Scizor by me~!
Thanks~
I can tell you now that's better than anything I've ever made. xD;

I sense you are a spriter, you really made nice things back in the day~ PC is an active community with loads of threads to post in and people you can talk to. And nope I don't bite (in fact my laugh is worse than my bite).
Well, I don't know about making anything good, although I recall getting a fair few requests, which was nice...I've had a quick browse of some of the spriting threads; I'm not a patch on anyone there...my skills have rusted with age. Ahaha.

I've seen you posting in some Pokemon gaming areas already, so I think those sections should be a good place to check out, and do you have any fave Pokemon or characters by chance?
Favourite Pokemon...I'd say Misdreavus/Mismagius, although Lilligant is a new favourite of mine as well. I quite like most of the fourth gen Legendaries as well; Dialga, etc. Character-wise, Cynthia is probably my favourite, followed by Cyrus...and Harley. Harley was fantastic.

Pokemon has always caught the moods of many people, and we're sure glad it caught you~ You'll have a great time here, I'm sure of it! There are lots of friendly people whom you can befriend or to share your interests with. Have you played any of the newer Pokemon games yet (B/W and B/W2)? If you haven't already, I definitely recommend you to check them out! You won't regret it~

I have Black 2...wound up getting it on launch day, despite my reservations. I found it to be much more enjoyable than Black was, mostly because I wasn't restricted to just Gen 5 Pokemon. The soundtrack did seem to much better, as well...I was quite surprised by that. I have Black as well, and I really didn't care for it...it took me forever to put a team I liked together, training was highly tedious, and I was quite disappointed by the lack of story, after being told by pretty much everyone I knew that there was more of a story to it this time around. Still, Black 2 made up for the dismal failure of Black for me somewhat~

Years
Hey there, Valvatorez! Welcome to PC, nice to see you here. :D

Wow, even if you're unsure if it was PC, 2004 is quite a while ago! I first found out about the forum and 2006 but never really got posting until 2011. A lottt has changed since then, of course, but we're still the same old Pokemon community we always were. n n Glad to see you're already getting acquainted with the forum!

Black 2 and White 2 were so good though; I got Black 2 on release day as well and have been addicted to it. <3 Agreed about B/W feeling a bit short, but it was a pretty good game regardless in my honest opinion. Was lacking, but still good!

Anyway, it seems you're settling in nicely already, which is great! Enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have Black 2...wound up getting it on launch day, despite my reservations. I found it to be much more enjoyable than Black was, mostly because I wasn't restricted to just Gen 5 Pokemon. The soundtrack did seem to much better, as well...I was quite surprised by that. I have Black as well, and I really didn't care for it...it took me forever to put a team I liked together, training was highly tedious, and I was quite disappointed by the lack of story, after being told by pretty much everyone I knew that there was more of a story to it this time around. Still, Black 2 made up for the dismal failure of Black for me somewhat~

I agree with you there on B/W2 being much better than B/W, glad we think the same~ I personally enjoyed it so much more and I also think that the storyline's really good as well. Being able to capture Riolu right from the beginning made it all the more enjoyable, as Lucario is one of my favourite pokemon. :) B/W was alright for me; I didn't have much complaints about it.

Well, enjoy yourself and hope to see you around. :)

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hi there friend! Glad you joined, there's tons to do around here! That and PC feels home-ish, anyway. :3 Nice to see you!

I joined PC around 2005, nothing special around there. Then again, I was extremely young, and sadly I hardly remember anything from back then. Maybe it's because nothing really struck me as important that happened that year....oh well. /terriblememory

But in any case, this is PC, you are here, and you are amazing, and so is PC, so go post around and have an excellent time around!!

Back