• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
o_O

... sounds... good...

Actually, I just found that trying to import your tilesets actually became too small and incompatible.
I actually discovered that when I uploaded to photobucket, the original picture got downsized in size pixel by pixel to be compatible with photobucket, which reduced quality and pixels.

I decided to do it myself, but I cannot figure out how to make a indent in a wall. Can someone teach me a trick or something?

Spoiler:

Oh yes, the tileset! Get right on it! It's finished...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hey guys, I'm getting back into the game making, and I could really need a character sprite for Looker. Does anyone have one?

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Hey guys, I'm getting back into the game making, and I could really need a character sprite for Looker. Does anyone have one?

As amusing as it is trying to find this dude's sprites, Looker is a bit too elusive if you are wanting DPPT sprites of him, however The Spriters Resource has the Black and White sprites of Looker. I honestly have never been able to find the DPPT ones though and I consider myself a pretty competent person for finding resources.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
As amusing as it is trying to find this dude's sprites, Looker is a bit too elusive if you are wanting DPPT sprites of him, however The Spriters Resource has the Black and White sprites of Looker. I honestly have never been able to find the DPPT ones though and I consider myself a pretty competent person for finding resources.

That'll have to do for now. Thank you :)

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
That'll have to do for now. Thank you :)

You might be able to RIP it yourself from the ROM, folks in the ROM Hacking section may be able to help you with that more than I can, but that is an option. I am not sure if there is a reason as to why his DPPT sprite is not available, but I am going to assume they did a good job of hiding it in that ROM... which is cute and amusing in a way.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I got a question and a request.

Do Black and White/Diamond and Pearl Front Trainer Pictures fit into the frame of Pokemon essentials to look like the Ruby and Sapphire sprites, or are they bigger and different?

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I got a question and a request.

Do Black and White/Diamond and Pearl Front Trainer Pictures fit into the frame of Pokemon essentials to look like the Ruby and Sapphire sprites, or are they bigger and different?

gen 3 = 128x128
gen 4 = 160x160
gen 5 = 192x192

thats the dimensions, but to answer if they fit, the answer is yes

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Reposting because I forgot to add the latter bit

I would like to redirect your attention to one of my previous posts and this current post. My previous post asked for a full body professor and a professor overworld sprite.

In addition, I now need some extra sprites.

Create whatever comes to your mind, but I also am in need of the following in RSE/FRLG version:

Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, and Shining Armor... all over-world sprites and in RSE/FRLG form. I found their RSE$/FRLG Trainer Sprite, but it packed in the bundle a DP over-world sprite. As I told you, I can edit, not create sprites. And I can edit only so far, such as Cut/Paste only

... Latter bit...

You see, I watched tutorials on how to create character sprites... using base sprites and other sprites as a look at... or whatever they are doing... but I can't seem to grasp how they can do it in their mind. I can describe it well, but I can't picture it well. And even if I look at what I describe, I can't picture it without the actual object in front of me. That's why I failed literature with a flat F.

But hey, I can WRITE!!!

That's my description strength. My weakness is imagination. Not gaming imagination or art imagination. Creativity imagination. Ugh... it's hard to describe. Pretty much all I can do is edit with the tools they give me... or scribble. That's it. I don't know why I can lay out a map and not a character. It's over my head.

ONE MORE THING!!! I would like to say that I have tried to MAKE sprites on my own. Can't say they turned out well... or even look like a sprite at all. Hardly looks like a human or thing.

I know deviantart is filled with graphics, but most of the people DO NOT want to share, and the rest of the people who are willing to make sprites are COMMISSIONERS, which for ONE: I have no money, and for TWO: If I did, paypal and I have a history that whenever I try to use it, it NEVER works for me and I always get ripped off of my money by the Business THEMSELVES (don't ask, it's a long story, and no matter how they try to improvise and improve the way they make a way for customers to be able to use Paypal, I always end up being the one who is HARRY's LAW!!! [If something will go wrong, it goes wrong with me]).

Does anyone have the gen 6 mega evolutions fronts and backs?

I have all the mega evolutions set up in my game perfectly. Just need the sprites for them.

What do you mean by "Set up perfectly?" is it not implemented? If this is the case, could I have the script too? I need it for my special creature's mega's

And, to answer your question, no, Generation 6 Sprites themselves have not been released yet. But for RSE/FRLG, they have. Deviantart has a set of them for front, but for back, I'm not sure.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2014
I'm looking for something that's old...
A few years ago I downloaded a zip file that had a ton of sprites from Gen III (like trainers, overworld sprites, battle backgrounds, Pokémon). I don't know exactly where I downloaded it. It was on my old computer but I guess it didn't transfer to my new one and now I lost it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've been looking for quite a while, and have had no luck - does anybody have an overworld sprite template for FR/LG style sprites? All I've been able to find is DPP onwards.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I've been looking for quite a while, and have had no luck - does anybody have an overworld sprite template for FR/LG style sprites? All I've been able to find is DPP onwards.

I believe This is right up your alley

Does anyone have the gen 6 mega evolutions fronts and backs?

I have all the mega evolutions set up in my game perfectly. Just need the sprites for them.

You can find them Here

What do you mean by "Set up perfectly?" is it not implemented? If this is the case, could I have the script too? I need it for my special creature's mega's

It is implemented, if you need help Read the Wiki
Essentials has it implemented, but it is up to you to add the necessary graphics and items

I'm looking for something that's old...
A few years ago I downloaded a zip file that had a ton of sprites from Gen III (like trainers, overworld sprites, battle backgrounds, Pokémon). I don't know exactly where I downloaded it. It was on my old computer but I guess it didn't transfer to my new one and now I lost it.

If memory serves me, It should be this

Last edited:
Back