• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the first thing you do when you log in?

Honest

Hi!
Years
xD, seeing as I don't subscribe to threads, and am dead in the 3 social groups I'm a part of, my only options really are to check VMs or roam the forums. Normally, I'd answer VMs, but sometimes, I'm to lazy, so I roam, or just stand there. xD

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
Years
Usually check my PM, notifications. Then I go to all the threads I replyed/posted to from the day before. After that I pretty much do anything here.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Nowadays, I would check my visitor messages before logging out. There's not much to do after that really. :(

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Lately I just check the pokemon general section to see if there is anything new and juicy about the new games and then I just check the other entertainment section to see if anyone has mentioned Beyonce or Lady GaGa haha

Years
Varies from day to day. Priority:
1. Notifications
2. Blog comments if I made one in the past few days
3. Pokemon Help/Q and A thread if it is on the front page
4. DLTMSA

Ayselipera

If I have any notifications I go over to the Control Panel and just preview who they're from quickly along with changing the forum style. Then I usually end up heading to my profile and checking up on all my posts from the previous day. Then I check all the sections I frequent and respond to my notifications last.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
If I don't have any notifications, the first thing I usually check are the staff forums to see if there are any discussions that need input/voting. Then I just go lurk a few forums (OG first, usually) and see if there are any interesting discussions to reply to.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I tend to first hit up PC to change the Pokemon in my sig from GPX+ and after I save it, I'm sitting at the User CP. But even if I'm not editing my sig, if I see I have any VMs, I'll check my User CP to get a preview of them. If I feel like responding, I'll do that but otherwise I just start browsing the forums. *lazy* @_@ I also check my subscribed threads and social groups from the CP.

After that it's just general browsing and blogs in any order.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Check notifications, then open tabs. One for Pokemon General, and one each for OT, OVP, and Other Chat. I lurk elsewhere too.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Notifications, reply to VMs and/or PMs, stalk profiles of the staff, lurk around, head to Emulation, lurks around OT, OVP, and OC then I start posting.
woop.gif

Back