• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

o3o

Years
What exactly does a rock farmer even DO?

Farms rocks. HERP DERP

JfVfS.png

Years
... Fine... Make me feel all stupid and derpy... Fitting picture for it, though. I just didn't know that rocks COULD be farmed. xD

Years

Sorry. xD

Spoiler:

Well, Pinkie's so awesome that she MADE rocks be farmable.

... Tbh, I think that they were just rolling rocks around and calling it farming. And getting paid for it

That's what I thought too. xD It would be cool to be paid to roll rocks around, but I don't think Equestria has any form of money. :P

Last edited:
Years
Maybe that's why Pinkie's family farms rocks. Farming them turns them to gold to make into coins. xD

Years
ALCHEMY IS REAL! If you knew the composition of the rock and could add Protons to it, you could quite possibly change the element into GOLD!

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
ommmggg those Trixies, do want so bad~~~

Of course I would rather have a Photo Finish, Hoity Toity, Vinyl Scratch, and a Derpy Hooves also.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well considering that it (or at least looks) well made, it'll be quite worth it to buy one and then snuggle up to it while you take a nap~

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yeah, I can understand why it's so expensive, being hand crafted and all. xDD;;
Well, the person who makes them is pretty awesome. o3o
mmm. Pony Plushie. |D
Hey, I just thought of a new topic!

Which pony would you love to have as a plush toy, and why?

Back