• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Or if you just used one account at school and one account at home or something. You would never be able to log into one account in the other spot though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
This is my only account. Considering my bad memory, I don't plan on making others in the future. Not much point in it, considering the no sockpuppeting rule, unless you just want a new name.

Well, I had a not-so-productive day of talking to my best friend, exchanging Christmas gifts, and helping to scare small children with a frying pan. (:

Years
I'll never make an alt ever cos I want to preserve my Supporter status and I can't donate to get an alt of mine to Supporter as well.

Also, no-one would ever picture me in a different username.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
And sometimes it's hard to tell which personality is causing trouble around here.

Think about it…if you changed your IP address every time you wanted to make an alt, you technically can't be caught for sockpuppeting…

though it would be time consuming/expensive.

Lol even though this is comedy I do think the author has something against Pokémon x]

Nah, he doesn't. I frequent cracked.com often, and although I don't know this particular writer, you could be forgiven for thinking everyone at cracked hates everything lol.

I think having more than one account is way too hard :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My mom misspoke the other day and said "Bombegranate" and now I want that as a username somewhere.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Late reply is late oops. My cat was all cuddled up next to me and I didn't want to make him leave.

Isn't the spanish word for pomegranate 'grenada'? Ironic.
But yes, you totally should make that your username somewhere.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Remembering different passwords is a huge pain, yet for security purposes you should have a different password for everything. To make another account and use more than 1 at the same time (for anything nto just PC) is like one extra password to memorize for no reason =( My poor memory can't handle that.

I liked Toujour as a username too though =( Thinking of username/character name is also a super difficult task x.x;;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have...3 passwords. That's about it.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I have about 4. But I also have many variations of those 4 so that means I actually have several. Trying to remember which one I used where is the difficult part...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I always forget passwords. Thankfully, PC has it remembered and it's pretty easy. But a while ago, I couldn't access Facebook on my laptop solely because I couldn't remember my password. After trying who knows how many times, I figured it out. Now it keeps me logged in.

Years
I never use Remember Me. I guess Im just paranoid but I like typing my password in everytime, it's a peace of mind kinda thing.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I forget passwords all the time when I remember them. :( I'm not 100% sure what this account's password is.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
sometimes it's forgetting that certain sites require capitals or actually doesn't accept anything but letters that mess me up (I try to include a symbol and number by default)... and gosh those security question is dumb. Why can't we set our own security questions nowadays D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That sounds like it's time to uninstall Chrome and re-install a fresh version. That's not supposed to happen.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
But but... whenever you do any form of computer maintenance/cleanup, cookies get deleted. Of course there's always the worry of you forgetting your laptop and someone picks it up. At least without cookies, it'll reduce the potential damage that you'll suffer.

I try my best not to use remember passwords.

BRB going to visit new user/welcome subsection for once cause I got yelled at via MSN for not knowing what's NU/W in PC even though I've been here for like a decade...

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I have a couple of passwords I use, so I just guess each one till it works.

When I this loan laptop when mine broke, I had to guess many times before I finally got the password for this account right.

I have an alt, but I haven't been on it in ages.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You can even transfer everything with ease using their cloud to store favorites and history and stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back