• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presenting the Motorola IM Free Personal Handheld Instant Messenger-The Perfect Gift!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Sidekick is like a portable computer, you have to buy a phone and internet plan for it, otherwise its useless. And as a cell Phone owner, trust me plans and internet aren't cheap..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
This machine requires Internet so you dont have to pay monthly fees like you would AOL or another internet service.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
This one doesnt, You just need to charge it. It recieves Waves from the Base-Station which is plugged into your UsB and keeps it constantly connected.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I'm getting the sidekick as my next cell phone. Its made by Nokia and Ive had like 3 Nokias already. The Sidekick is pretty cool. I'd still get the IM Free machine.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I love Cell Phones, Was yours a Trackfone Punkie? Or was it regular Service?

I love my cell phone, I now have two new ones, Motorola Nextel, and Cingular Nokia

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I pay for all my phones, the nextel costs more because of the Walkie Talkie...

Here is the T-Mobile Sidekick

detail.jpg

Last edited:

Alakazam

Banned
Years
Kids in India are starving and you're talking about wasting your money on something you don't even need? For shame! Maybe you should think of others and instead donate your money to out children who are less fortunate and don't have parents with the funds neccessary to even clothe and nurish them properly. Thank you.

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
Well, I only spend what I need.... I need a PDA prehaps to make a PDA verson of my website?

^_^... well, you got to be thankful... like food.... you are more forturnite(sp?)

Donate to the community is the best thing to do.

Edit: Well, the PDA which I am getting is going to be brought to school to take down notes, lectures, and mp3s... >_>

Last edited:

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Alakazam said:
Kids in India are starving and you're talking about wasting your money on something you don't even need? For shame! Maybe you should think of others and instead donate your money to out children who are less fortunate and don't have parents with the funds neccessary to even clothe and nurish them properly. Thank you.

Dude , you are correct. That'a what I think also. Instead of having everthing in god's green earth.Donate some money. I have done it a few times. When your done doing it.... It feels so good!

Back