• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
hey for me this is a big tile error i dont know if its a bug or its just a bad rom but if anybody else gets this tell me or anybodyelse.!!!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It's easier to make that little path unwalkable :P
Actually it's a problem of the map itself, which causes the weird border, since in Ad. Map everything looks alright, but later in the game...

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2009
I just noticed a little glitch (not sure if it has been noted before, but meh), whenver you pick a berry you can't pick another berry from any other tree until you enter then exit a building, is this meant to be like that or...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I just noticed a little glitch (not sure if it has been noted before, but meh), whenver you pick a berry you can't pick another berry from any other tree until you enter then exit a building, is this meant to be like that or...
That's weird too... I'm not sure about this, Zel, there are a lot of glitches that I have no idea how to fix.

Hope YOU know how, 'cause I don't. -_-

in order to get all these events working, you have to wait a couple of minutes before the event resets. Example: wait a few minutes between picking berries, between giving kurt an apricorn and picking up a ball, various events like that and they're all interchangeable so you'd have to wait a few minutes between giving kurt an apricorn and being able to pick a berry. stuff like that.

Last edited:

Alitus

Rouge Ninja
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2009
I found a small map error in the Team Rocket hideout at Mahogany Town. The OW sprite overlaps the tile. It doesn't really matter, but I thought you would like to know Zel.

Anyways, great work on Shiny Gold. Can't wait to see what other new things you create and put in.

Zowayix

hi
Years
@bobmarleypeople

I don't think Elekible meant that.
I'm pretty sure that the berry events, etc. are set by # of steps.
For example, suppose that you need to take 700 steps to be able to pick another berry.
I think that Elekible means that if you take, say, 800 steps, it STILL won't respawn until you enter or exit a building.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
I'm lost, I got the Ghostbuster, but I can seem to use it against the ghost.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
I'm lost, I got the Ghostbuster, but I can seem to use it against the ghost.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
Spoiler:

Thank you. I found a big tile error at the bottom of Fuchsia City, anyone else seen it?

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Well, zel hasn't mapped this section, so, well, it's completly bugged

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
Hey Zel I like how you had

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
I seem to have a ghost Rare Candy, I open my bag its there, I close it open it again its gone, repeate and its back again, I use it, it comes back after a bit. It even has a "x0" beside it.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

I think that Elekible means that if you take, say, 800 steps, it STILL won't respawn until you enter or exit a building.

That's fake.
I tried it in route 36 (where sudowoodo is) with the tree of aspear berries and I didn't had to enter any building after walking enough steps.

By the way, a magical rare candy, eh? Another one to the list of mythical bugs. Do you remember where you got it?

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I don't know why this happened, but the phone booth got all messed up.
After i beat Morty, i called my mom(for fun) and it said "mem not availiable" or whatever it says when you don't have the person

After i beat Olivine gym it was fine.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2010
Wow, Beta 5 looks great!
I've resolved myself to wait for the X version, so I have to wait a bit longer. :'(

Note to self- make sure save files work before I start this beta >_<

Back