• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anbuja Productions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
that's weird, i hope it doesn't ruin the rom again, send me the ips, i'll try, but not now...later on !!

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
send me the ips, i might be able to fix it, it sometimes depends on where you put the tiles, it has happened to me before.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
yep, happened to me too, and i was told to changehe positions of the tiles, or chage the tilesets...

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
well i dont know and as i sayd before i started again from the start patched a clean rom with the patch elite send me...yeah fixed everything again and re edit some blocks but this time i tried to create an warp and that into a forest coz i wanted to make some conections , decide the sizes of the maps and just map grass all maps so elite wouldnt have trouble erasing all stuff but than it sayd that no map exist and error number 5 contact [email protected] and such and really this time i am really obsessed:@
well i try a little more and than tell you again

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
you wont see nothing:@ wont work anything i pmed LU-HO but he didn replie yet and i dont have time 2 days and school starts and i will be busy much so i refixed them and am almost done i insert some forest tiles coz i cant rip them coz the old rom wont open any mapp anymore:@ i screwed it up!!
but whatever almost forgotten!

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
quting???.....never just that it made me angry that it doesnt work...but now i'am afraid because i couldnt do warps before , that i cant do them stil....and if i can't do them what are we suposed to do than??i hope that i was so silly and couldnt do some and not that it doesnt let me make some...coz it sayd when i tried to connect some mapps with warp it sayd that map doesnt exist

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
It's not an rom base....
look at the screenshots and download the rombase if there are one of the house tiles from prince legendario in the first town than i will quit this project...
i this is another base that you never saw in that rom base....you can look yourself in the tiles that are in the rom base and than look at the tile used in my rom...they are similar because both used alistair tiles...and i got some help from r0bert but it not his rom base...if you think it is and i'am not giving proper credit than report me...

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
update!:
tiles that are inserted are:
tileset1 done general
tileset 2 done(pallets town's)
tileset 3 done(viridian city)
tileset4 done(pewter city)
tileset34done(viridian forest)
tileset 5 (cerulean city) in progress

Status