• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

large Pokémon or small Pokémon... your preference???

what do you like better??? large Pokémon or smaller Pokémon

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I would have to go with smaller Pokemon since a lot of my favorite Pokemon seem to fall under the category. Though most Pokemon are smaller/as large as humans so I guess that doesn't quite help.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
All of my favorites are small-medium except a very select few, so I guess I prefer small ones!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
I like both large and small Pokemon. Some of my favorite Pokemon are small, like Weavile, and others are large and monstrous, like Nidoking. That would be too difficult of a question to even ponder on.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Definitely larger. Although my favourite Pokemon are smaller, I adore the image of myself as a trainer with my giant Pokemon looking behind me as I face my opponent, or maybe even some generic danger.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Size really doesn't matter to me because I like Pokemon based on their appearance (excluding size) and or how good they are. There are a lot of Pokemon that are small that are good and a lot that are huge that are good. But if I had to pick one, it would have to be small because most of my favorite Pokemon like Banette, Sableye and Spritomb are small Pokemon.

:t354:TG

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Small, majority of my favorite Pokemon are smaller than human size, and I prefer smaller, it would make it easier to carry the Pokemon around (like Ash with Pikachu) - I could just imagine myself walking around with Purrloin on my shoulders

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
If Pokemon were real, definitely small, they'd be easier to take around, MOST tend to be cute xD, and still strong :D I agree with ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ though, as I love all Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I gotta agree with the majority, small Pokemon it is. If, by small, you mean human size or smaller. Since I'm over 2 meters tall, Mewtwo falls into that category, too xD Small Pokemon are usually cuter and easier to carry around :D

Back