• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hey, in addition to that skarmory, can I please have the pichu, a Timid Snivy with Contrary, a Timid Ghastly and a Modest Growlithe?
Do you breed with specific IVs base upon requests?
Let me know, thanks.
Timezone: UTC +1

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey, in addition to that skarmory, can I please have the pichu, a Timid Snivy with Contrary, a Timid Ghastly and a Modest Growlithe?
Do you breed with specific IVs base upon requests?
Let me know, thanks.
Timezone: UTC +1

The Skarmory isn't for free, neither are special breeds. And I don't have a Snivy with Contrary, that would be hacking and hacks are forbidden in this forum.
You can have a Pichu though :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
The Skarmory isn't for free, neither are special breeds. And I don't have a Snivy with Contrary, that would be hacking and hacks are forbidden in this forum.
You can have a Pichu though :)

O.o, I didn't know Snivy with contrary wasn't out yet, sorry.
I don't need the Skarmory anymore, can we keep up with the trade of a Ghastly in PM? I'm interested in it.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Well, guess I didn't know it came with the berry in your giveaway but either way, thank you~ 5 stars for your thread. XD I look forward to trading more with you in the future. :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hm, nevermind about the Jolteon. I can breed them. What ball is he in? What's his nature? And IVs?
I don't have any politoeds or Dragonites, but I can breed you DW dratinis and poliwags. Females. Which one do you prefer?
Well, for the DW Pokemon of yours, it's fine if they're just Dratini and Poliwag.
The Jolteon's data...
Jolteon (caught in a Dream Ball) - #135 (Timid) Male (♂) Quick Feet: 2 - 6 / 26 / 2 - 6 / 8, 10 / 22, 24 / 10, 12

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Well, for the DW Pokemon of yours, it's fine if they're just Dratini and Poliwag.
The Jolteon's data...
Jolteon (caught in a Dream Ball) - #135 (Timid) Male (♂) Quick Feet: 2 - 6 / 26 / 2 - 6 / 8, 10 / 22, 24 / 10, 12

Nah, nevermind. I prefer an event Mewtwo. The ones with Electro Ball. I know someone who wants one :D
Shall I start breeding the poliwag and dratini?

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
Years
Hello, I'm interested in your DW Poliwag and Eevee, but unfortunately, I don't have any of the Pokémon in your wishlist... Actually, I have Skill Link Minccino, but it's male D:

Other DW Pokémon I have (all female): Magikarp, Clamperl, Drilbur, Riolu, Swablu, Shuckle, Munna, Drifloon, Mantine, Sigilyph and Cubone. I can also get you the Battle Subway items.

Interested in any of those?

PS: I also want one of the Pichu from the giveaway. // My timezone is GMT -3.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hello, I'm interested in your DW Poliwag and Eevee, but unfortunately, I don't have any of the Pokémon in your wishlist... Actually, I have Skill Link Minccino, but it's male D:

Other DW Pokémon I have (all female): Magikarp, Clamperl, Drilbur, Riolu, Swablu, Shuckle, Munna, Drifloon, Mantine, Sigilyph and Cubone. I can also get you the Battle Subway items.

Interested in any of those?

PS: I also want one of the Pichu from the giveaway. // My timezone is GMT -3.

I just updated my lists. Added Mincinno, Cubchoo and Vanilitte. Eevees are a bit hard to breed. Hmm... Do you wanna trade both poli and eevee for Choice Band and White Herb?

Sure, you can have a pichu from the giveaway :)

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
Years
I just updated my lists. Added Mincinno, Cubchoo and Vanilitte. Eevees are a bit hard to breed. Hmm... Do you wanna trade both poli and eevee for Choice Band and White Herb?

Sure, you can have a pichu from the giveaway :)

Sure! I just need some time for getting the necessary BP, okay?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Nah, nevermind. I prefer an event Mewtwo. The ones with Electro Ball. I know someone who wants one :D
Shall I start breeding the poliwag and dratini?
Oh, okay. I have three. the FEB2012 Mewtwo, the PRI2012 (NecrumWarrior's) Mewtwo and the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo, they all have the same moveset, I think that's the one that has Electro Ball. Okay, start breeding, but can I ask for one extra Pokemon, since you're asking for an event Mewtwo? I want a Drought Vulpix too...

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hello again, I was wondering if I can have a Feebas?

DWfemale? Sure! I'll vm you when it's ready.

Oh, okay. I have three. the FEB2012 Mewtwo, the PRI2012 (NecrumWarrior's) Mewtwo and the Pokemon Smash Mewtwo, they all have the same moveset, I think that's the one that has Electro Ball. Okay, start breeding, but can I ask for one extra Pokemon, since you're asking for an event Mewtwo? I want a Drought Vulpix too...

I'd like the pokémon smash mewtwo. Sure you can have vulpix, dratini and poliwag for it and boldore. Are we still trading those events?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hi, I want two two flawless Eeves, what do you want in return?? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Also what do you want in return to that Cranidos?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi, I want two two flawless Eeves, what do you want in return?? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Also what do you want in return to that Cranidos?

I don't RNG so I can't do Flawless. I can, however, give it a perfect IV in a stat of your choice. As for natures I can breed timid, jolly, modest, bold, impish and adamant. If it's a male you want, I don't want anything special, if it's a female then I would like an event or two DWfemales I don't have. (sorry, bad female rates and I already have a lot in my hands right now).

1 DWf I don't have for Cranidos. Another one with bad female rates :(

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
Years
Okay, no hurries though, the eevee might take a while.

I got your items. Ready for trade when my requests are done.

You said the Eevee might take a while, and what about the Poliwag? If it's already hatched, may we trade it first? You can choose the item you want first.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
I don't RNG so I can't do Flawless. I can, however, give it a perfect IV in a stat of your choice. As for natures I can breed timid, jolly, modest, bold, impish and adamant. If it's a male you want, I don't want anything special, if it's a female then I would like an event or two DWfemales I don't have. (sorry, bad female rates and I already have a lot in my hands right now).

1 DWf I don't have for Cranidos. Another one with bad female rates :(

What's with the difference between the male and females? Just asking out of curiosity, I mean, I wanted females because I thought they were the only ones that can transfer Natures and Abilities, but I think I read somewhere that in GEN V males can do so as well, which is great.
Then, two male eevees. One Timid, which will be an Espeon, 31 IVs in SP Attack, can you also breed it with high IVs in Speed? If you can't do two 31 IVs, then Only in Sp Attack please.
The other one would be with a Jolly nature, for a Leafeon. 31IVs in Attack and speed, but again, if you can't breed with two max IVs, then in Attack only.
Tell me what you don't have from the DW for the Cranidos.
THanks!!

Years
Ill b on tomorrow and would like one of your pichu giveaways. Also looking for gen 1 & 2 starters natures and move set dont matter much but would like them to be females. let me know what you want in return. I will do my best to get them for you.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Added Shroomish to the list.

I got your items. Ready for trade when my requests are done.

You said the Eevee might take a while, and what about the Poliwag? If it's already hatched, may we trade it first? You can choose the item you want first.

I didn't take care of the eevee yet. I believe I have some spare poliwags in the boxes, I'll vm about the trade you as soon as I'm ready, I won't forget :)

What's with the difference between the male and females? Just asking out of curiosity, I mean, I wanted females because I thought they were the only ones that can transfer Natures and Abilities, but I think I read somewhere that in GEN V males can do so as well, which is great.
Then, two male eevees. One Timid, which will be an Espeon, 31 IVs in SP Attack, can you also breed it with high IVs in Speed? If you can't do two 31 IVs, then Only in Sp Attack please.
The other one would be with a Jolly nature, for a Leafeon. 31IVs in Attack and speed, but again, if you can't breed with two max IVs, then in Attack only.
Tell me what you don't have from the DW for the Cranidos.
THanks!!

There is a list of pokémons I'm looking for in the first post, take a look :D
I can breed you those male eevees, it isn't that big of a deal for me and I think I can do that Atk/SpAtk and Speed.

Back