• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Actually SV, if you wouldn't mind me waiting until after you post again, there isn't a whole lot that I can think of to add to this situation. It's kind of a waiting game for the Gold Tribe at this point. If it's not okay, I'm sure I can work something up. :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Claire- That's fine. It's a bit of a busy week, but I should have something up possibly on Thursday or Friday.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Okay, mardi gras is finally over. I have no business related distractions now until St Patricks day. I dont work tomorrow, so I'll get caught up then.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Ok I feel stupid. No wonder that picture didn't work for my sig. It helps to click the button to put that picture as the sig :P the gif image still doesn't work though. Not sure why :\ anyway I made a new one so here it is :D

If anyone wants a siggy I'll make one for you. :) just let me know

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Ooh! that is so amazing! I haven't been speaking much I know guys, but hopefully you can find me soon! It's so boring to be out of the loop! Anyways, that is simply amazing Kawaii! In fact, I may ask for something later on if that's alright with you.

Years
Ooh! that is so amazing! I haven't been speaking much I know guys, but hopefully you can find me soon! It's so boring to be out of the loop! Anyways, that is simply amazing Kawaii! In fact, I may ask for something later on if that's alright with you.

It's nice to see you back! :D and it's ok, life sometimes takes priority. :)

Thank you! I'm kind of glad the gif image didn't work :P I like this one better!

It's fine with me. :D Just let me know what you would like. (like size, color, "feel" of the picture, etc.) Depending on what you want will decided on how long I will need to make it. I can normally pop something out within a couple of hours (if life allows me two hours straight) :P

Years
Yeah Kawaii, that sig looks awesome! I'd be ecstatic if you were to make one for me! Also I'm curious where your going to join into the RP. Are we going to find you in Cape City or something? Of course if you'd rather keep it secret, that's fine too. :)

Years
Thank you! :D

Sure I'll make one for you. Just let me know what kind of siggy you want.

Include:

Photo/Subject ~ if you have a specific photo you want me to use. If no specific photo then include the subject you want in the photo and I'll find one that looks good. Ex: say you want one to include Pikachu but you don't have a specific photo you want me to use. I'll go and find a good picture of Pikachu and use that.

Size ~ size of the complete siggy (mine is the max 500 X 300).

Color ~ what color palate you want me to keep to (blues, greens, etc...)

Wording ~ what you want it to say

"Feel" ~ the feeling you want the sig to give off. Like cute, fierce, sad, angry, happy, etc... (this will effect the type of font and colors I use unless otherwise stated)

~~~~~~~~~~

As for the RP. I am in the process of joining Xilfer123's and Megaman's story. I've been PMing Xilfer and we have come up with an idea on what we are going to do and then we are both going to merge back into Megaman's story eventually. I won't say what exactly to keep it a secret but I am in the process of writing up my "merger" right now. As soon as I am done with it I will be posting it. :) I should have it done later tonight.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Max height for signatures is actually 350, not 300. EDIT: Width is 600 max as well. But that is really cool, and I may decide to ask for one too, but right now I'm showing off my Fakemon concept.

Now back on topic. Turns out, my boss sent me the wrong info on Sunday about my schedule, so I'm actually of Friday. Yay working seven days in a row. :(

Last edited:

Years
Max height for signatures is actually 350, not 300. EDIT: Width is 600 max as well. But that is really cool, and I may decide to ask for one too, but right now I'm showing off my Fakemon concept.

Really? It says 500 X 300 when you go to upload the photo :\ hmm blooper!!!! XD LOL

Thank you! Just let me know if you want one :)

Sorry you have to work 7 days in a row :( that sucks!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
That's a cool signature, Kawaii! Personally, for anyone who might know, I was wondering if it was possible to make two columns or something in a signature. A banner on one side and the list of roleplays on the other, or something.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that, every time we've needed to take a city, the Gold Tribe has come up from underground? And we're about to do it again, it seems.

Years
That's a cool signature, Kawaii! Personally, for anyone who might know, I was wondering if it was possible to make two columns or something in a signature. A banner on one side and the list of roleplays on the other, or something.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that, every time we've needed to take a city, the Gold Tribe has come up from underground? And we're about to do it again, it seems.

Thank you! :)

Hmmm I'm not sure on the column idea. I guess you could "make" a signature to look like two columns when it is really just one big picture. I'm not sure how to do it otherwise :\

It seems like it LOL :P but it is a good way to get around in secret :)

@ Xilfer and Megaman ~ I went ahead and posted my "merger" story. I hope this is ok. It seemed like you guys were waiting on me. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Looks great, Kawaii! I might take you up on the offer and ask you to make one for me as well if you would. Probably one of either Zane or Auron. Not sure yet.

@Garet- Yea, I did notice that. In Eternity it was the Poseida Caverns, in Albia the sewers, and here we have the underground tunnels. lol. But in my defense, only two of those were intentional. One of them came from the inclusion of an idea from someone else.

@NW- The story of life, I'm afraid. Sucks though.

Also, I was going to post tomorrow, but I just remembered it was V-day so I likely won't get to until Friday. Sorry for the delay. You guys keep doing what you're doing, though.

Years
Looks great, Kawaii! I might take you up on the offer and ask you to make one for me as well if you would. Probably one of either Zane or Auron. Not sure yet.

Thank you! I'd be glad to make you one. ^.^ just send me the info I need (I posted it up above in another post. If I need to resend it I can :) ) and I will get to work on it.

On a side note....does anyone know how to keep PC from messing up copy and pastes? I type out all my info (for like RPs and things) in Word, because that way I can work on it without worrying about PC kicking me offline for being inactive, and then I copy and paste it into my post. Well every time I do that it will delete spacing between words and paragraphs so I am constantly having to go back through things and proof read it. Is there a way to keep it from doing this?

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Thank you! I'd be glad to make you one. ^.^ just send me the info I need (I posted it up above in another post. If I need to resend it I can :) ) and I will get to work on it.

On a side note....does anyone know how to keep PC from messing up copy and pastes? I type out all my info (for like RPs and things) in Word, because that way I can work on it without worrying about PC kicking me offline for being inactive, and then I copy and paste it into my post. Well every time I do that it will delete spacing between words and paragraphs so I am constantly having to go back through things and proof read it. Is there a way to keep it from doing this?

I usually put it into word pad and copy and past it from there. Make sure word wrap it again also. That's usually what causes the extra spaces. Its annoying I know but that's how I've managed to do it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

Note to self, fortify underground entrances to cities...

Anyway, I'll finally be off tomorrow, and will even have the house to myself for a while, so I should be able to focus and get some action in.

@Kawaii Maybe there's a picture size limit, but the only one I saw when reading the rules for signatures is the one that says it can't excede 1 megabyte. No real dimension restrictions. But I know that signatures as a whole can only total to 600x350. Maybe if you don't use the signature upload and upload instead to an external image hosting site, then copy/paste the picture into your signature space.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Kehehe. Well if all goes well, Snype might catch wind of the upcoming underground attack. May not be so easy this time ;) He IS a spy after all x3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright finally posted. Sorry it took a while.

Gold Tribe- You just been GASSED! xD
In seriousness, all of you should be knocked out from that, I'm afraid.

Years
I usually put it into word pad and copy and past it from there. Make sure word wrap it again also. That's usually what causes the extra spaces. Its annoying I know but that's how I've managed to do it.

I'll have to try that. Thanks! :D

@Kawaii Maybe there's a picture size limit, but the only one I saw when reading the rules for signatures is the one that says it can't excede 1 megabyte. No real dimension restrictions. But I know that signatures as a whole can only total to 600x350. Maybe if you don't use the signature upload and upload instead to an external image hosting site, then copy/paste the picture into your signature space.

Might have to check it out. Know any good external image sites though? I'm a little leery about using some of them because I don't want to give my new lap top any viruses >.<

Gold Tribe- You just been GASSED! xD .......

LMAO!!!!!

Back