• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
All right then, now there's one mafia out of the way.

@Kiyo: What are your items again remaining? a vest and a bow and arrow?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
All right then, now there's one mafia out of the way.

@Kiyo: What are your items again remaining? a vest and a bow and arrow?

Yes. I'm believing that my bow and arrow is not legitimate unless if jdthebud (my visit last night) was the randomly assigned gifter and Cid gave the fake item to someone else. As for the vest, I'm hardly sure if it's the real deal or not as mafia has killed Nakuzami probably for the sake of not revealing if my electric gun was true or fabricated.

Mr. James

I do believe that we will be losing an important role today, as with Kiyotaka's reveal. It would be unfortunate if it were Deathgaze, but a Kefka or Mafia lynch is benefitial.

[Vote] jdthebud

Before, I did think of no lynching to have Kiyotaka offer us another report, with the vest protecting them. However, I cannot assure that the vest is real...
The reason that I am alarmed is because of the vote switching of Gestahl, that it means that they have been keeping it to lynch Terra the moment they do reveal. And it seems that they may use it now, unless that jdthebud is indeed Deathgaze, or Kefka.

jombii

Years
I do believe that we will be losing an important role today, as with Kiyotaka's reveal. It would be unfortunate if it were Deathgaze, but a Kefka or Mafia lynch is benefitial.

[Vote] jdthebud

Before, I did think of no lynching to have Kiyotaka offer us another report, with the vest protecting them. However, I cannot assure that the vest is real...
The reason that I am alarmed is because of the vote switching of Gestahl, that it means that they have been keeping it to lynch Terra the moment they do reveal. And it seems that they may use it now, unless that jdthebud is indeed Deathgaze, or Kefka.

Well, I think Gestahl cannot override a mafia lynch. If jdthebud is indeed mafia, and not TP, Gestahl won't be able to do a thing. Unless jd is TP, I think it's safe to say that our cop is safe for this day phase.

Also, I am leaning on fake vest: real bow for Kiyo's items. Unless sparkin tells that gifters cannot be mafia, I think that jd might have been the gifter during last night. I think that maf could have killed Naku lat night phase to erase the proof of the electric gun's realness.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years

[Vote] jdthebud

how is it unfortunate if we'd lose deathgaze? they don't care about mafia hunting, they only want to get one specific person lynched so that does not help town whatsoever

Sparkin

jdthebud (9) - Abby, Rabinov, purplecicada, Swiftie, Mr. James, Home, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Pecilia, Bardothren

Well, I think Gestahl cannot override a mafia lynch.
That information could be misinterpreted, so I removed it in the OP

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. Sorry about it

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
It has been updated so that they cannot override a mafia lynch. So if jd is indeed mafia, it's not going to work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jombii

Years
It has been updated so that they cannot override a mafia lynch. So if jd is indeed mafia, it's not going to work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah right. So, as of the moment, scum is pretty backed into a corner, without a way to save jd. It's a good day. I hope the doctor saves jd during the night.

fml save kiyoshi during the night my brain is farting

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I wouldn't so much call it unfortunate if they were Deathgaze but I'd rather have Kefka dead over Deathgaze.

Sparkin

jdthebud is dead! They were sided with The Empire!

It's now a Night Phase. You may send in your night actions, if you have one.

Rules
Spoiler:

The Players
Bardothren as ???
Home as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Swiftie as ???
metroid711 as a Returner
Mr. James as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???
Nakuzami as ????????
Pecilia as ???
Desinishon as ???
Rabinov as ???
jdthebud as an Imperial
KNS27 as a Returner

Sparkin

After the returners had make a stop to celebrate the fall of the first Imperial, they had to witness the one that had helped take them down falling too...
They thought that he had an unpenetrable armor, but, it was clearly old and rusty.

Also, the returners had noticed that one of them were missing. They were prepared for the worst if he'd never appear again.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru is dead! They were sided with the Returners!

It's now a Day Phase. You may vote to choose whether someone dies or not.

If Desinishon doesn't act this phase, they will die.

Rules
Spoiler:

The Players
Bardothren as ???
Home as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Returner
Swiftie as ???
metroid711 as a Returner
Mr. James as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???
Nakuzami as ????????
Pecilia as ???
Desinishon as ???
Rabinov as ???
jdthebud as an Imperial
KNS27 as a Returner

Mr. James

It seems that we have lost Terra, and Setzer is on its verge to perish. There is no more for Gau to do, except being confirmed.

I shall [Attack] Bardothren as I do see them shipping with many other votes. It is unnaceptable for me that they had been under the table.
I do have a few other people on my list if Bardothren can offer a good defense, meaning role, and their actions. Only then we can do prove their innocence.

At the moment, we do have only two mafia grunts remaining. They have not found the traitor, as I do believe that there has not been a single night without a murder. Perhaps our traitor remains as a mog, meaning we can do trust them.

For a previous matter, it was just as said previously. Kefka poses more as a danger than Deathgaze, whom only gains a win, and that we could still achieve the win.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I used my action to copy Kiyo's action, targetted Bard with the copy. My report from that is that Bard can be trusted.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Whoops, probably should've checked his list before using the action. Well you're double confirmed I guess?

[Vote]Mr.James Terra had previously confirmed Bard as inno apparently so his vote makes little sense.

Back