• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
(and I mean LOTS; I am at over 1000 eggs for Chikorita) of separate eggs. This latter option avoids the bugs in Emerald's random number seeding, so it can be done on that game as well as any other.

That is all for now. I will edit more later. My shiny Treecko is Mild and male. I will post the first pic once I transfer it from my phone. Good luck to guys for stuff.

I didn't know this, i've been wondering for ages why you've been hatching on emerald with it's awful rng, but that makes a lot of sense, i may just do that myself.

I started soft resetting for a shiny registeel last night, i plan to do 500 resets a day and hope it comes as early as my other shinies, probably won't though :)

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
dang someone beat me to it i really need to get mudkip now.Congrats on the treeko and hopefully you got some pretty decent IVs. im starting to grow a liking to shiny rampardos. either that or shiny aerodactyl i have never obtained a shiny fossil before ill consider it though

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
graceful im going for one 2 :P well im going for fossil dont know which one yet im might check the shiny forms to see which one is cool ive only seen the one from diamond...it has a shiny red head

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
graceful im going for one 2 :P well im going for fossil dont know which one yet im might check the shiny forms to see which one is cool ive only seen the one from diamond...it has a shiny red head
i can race you for it then im starting to take time away from mudkip to reset for cranidos now. so far ive got 4 resets done.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Sure no problem. I haven't check the shiny fossils yet about to do that right now. When i post it ill tell u which one im going enter for the race.

ok im going for kabuto since i think its the next best thing after cranidos =] good luck

Last edited:

engage'

a new horizon
Years
I made it. Source: Windows XP wallpapers. :P (Probably legal. They're bundled with the OS and should be royalty-free. I hope. xO) Anyway, I wanted to be a little "unique." I made a general-purpose club banner a little while back.

PSEUDO_EDIT AS WRITING THIS: SHINY TREEEEECKO!! :D:D:D (Will edit more later)

Edit1: Killed the evil grey Pooch with my beloved turquoise one, was taken back to the lab, and saved. I named him Dominic, in honour of Demonic, a guy over at SPPF who, like two years ago, was hunting shiny Treecko but got nothing after 40,xxx resets. (Which we can now say confidently was the fault of RNG clones... -.-)

Now, back to my responses: The general-purpose club banner may be found at http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcbanner4reg.png.

Welcome to the cl.. uh, why was I responding to this post again..? xP

1. Yes. Promise to be good. ;)
2. Yes. Many find shinies this way, including myself with several, most recent being a shiny Treecko! ^o^
3. No. An egg's stats are determined from when you receive the egg from the daycare couple. To hatch a shiny from an egg, you can either (bad) save before taking the egg and soft resetting, or (good) hatch lots (and I mean LOTS; I am at over 1000 eggs for Chikorita) of separate eggs. This latter option avoids the bugs in Emerald's random number seeding, so it can be done on that game as well as any other.

That is all for now. I will edit more later. My shiny Treecko is Mild and male. I will post the first pic once I transfer it from my phone. Good luck to guys for stuff.

QUESTION: How many times did you restart? o.O

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
MM used to make them. Someone else started to make them aswell but right now i don't think anyone makes them.

Nothing new for me. Been busy recently.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
MM used to make them. Someone else started to make them aswell but right now i don't think anyone makes them.

Nothing new for me. Been busy recently.

I've been making the newer cards, like Latios's.. o.0

MM, major congrats on the blue Treecko. ^^

No shiny luck for me either. I may try hatching a shiny but I only have the time for a few SRs this week. Exams. u.u; Good luck to ya'll.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
[...]
PSEUDO_EDIT AS WRITING THIS: SHINY TREEEEECKO!! :D:D:D (Will edit more later)
[...]

Major congratulations on the Shiny Treecko, MetalMario!! \o\ |o| /o/ (<-- saw these little dudes at deviantART)!! =P

Welcome to all the newest members!! :D

Still nothing new for me either... Yet another person that claims another Shiny that I have been after (MetalMario with Treecko)... ;-; Where are you Charmander and Treecko? Well, I'm off for now, good luck to all!! ^_^

Kojima

Pokemon Of The Month Above
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2008
May I join? So, I have to get 30 posts before I become a "official" member? Sure, I can handle that, I guess.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Oh sure - I think you can be a member. Hi team. I don't want to study for finals so I'm taking a pause and checking in on how things are going here. I hope you area all doing well. OK, bye!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Mega congratulations on the shiny Treecko, MM! It has the same nature as my shiny Sceptile, as well. No doubt it has better IVs, though. ;)

I haven't been hunting much. I'm out of the loop...I'm trying to get back into it, however, by SRing for Moltres on FR and Azelf on Diamond. Wish me luck.

Years
Wow, it looks like I forgot to edit in the pictures... -.- ..so here they are:

28-TreeckoBattle1.jpg

Also Stat Page 1 and Stat Page 2

I've already traded out Dominic to Emerald to make an archival clone, and sent the original back to play through Sapphire with. Man, those wild Hoenn Pokémons are something feisty! Every time I go out, one of my guys gets fainted... Fortunately, I haven't yet had to unleash Turquoise Wrath upon them. ;) I'll play through this game quickly, as there are lots of SR targets I've had my chops set on for a long time now. :D

Thanks bunches for the congrats. :) I'm going to play through my new Diamond game once before I go after the next Grass starter on my hit list.

Edit: Also, I think the variance in the picture quality of my photos merits some explanation: There have been as many as four different cameras I've taken pictures with over time: My old Logitech webcam, my dad's digicam, my new Creative webcam, and my camera phone. I'm looking into buying a good digital camera of my own soon, so there might be another one in the mix soon. I've also commonly used three different systems--my SP, my DSphat, and my new (and recently replaced) Crimson Lite.

Years
Sweet find MM. You finally got a shiny that I know you've wanted for years.

EDIT: Shiny Groudon Hazzaah.
Summary
Wow, just now? Amazing find! There's really been a shower of third-gen shinies lately!

I want to get my shiny Drifloon offsite before saving in front of Palkia (to permit me to SR on the go while avoiding a repeat of last time), and that means either playing far enough into Diamond, or getting that busted up M3 working again. I am also playing through Sapphire (final save) and Leaf Green (not final save; collecting legendaries & stuff), so who knows what might show up?

GL to everyone for stuff you're looking for.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To Dragonking_ShinyElite: Mega-congratulations on the Shiny Groudon!!

As MetalMario mentioned, with all the recent shower of third-gen Shinies, maybe I'll be next with Treecko!! :D

Good luck to all!!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I have some bad news; one my Pearl versions is missing, and the other Pearl version was re-claimed by my brother. Basically, this means that I have no way of SRing for shiny Piplup/Turtwig.

*sigh*

Guess I'll just stick to SRing for Azelf, Moltres, and Zapdos. I really do hope to get a new shiny soon.

Good luck, everyone.

Back