• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
LOL, I use other people's bios as templates sorry Mr. Kibbles if it offended you or made you angry in any way. I've edited the bio extensively and if there is anything else I need to change please tell me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Not upset or angry, flattered fits better. However, copying the exact same characteristics was definitely not the best way to go about it. You should always read everything and then rephrase it into your own words.

Eevee is going to get a knuckle sandwich if the Angel chapter doesn't go up soon! lol ;)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
CrossJHero@
Profile is now accepted.

Mr.Kibbles@
e.e;;; *Motivated now* Derp....I'll start the angel district, since I honestly can't think of anything for the human. *Postpones Human District, to SkyisUmbreon's dismay*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Yay! I am super excited and have my hands hovering over the keyboard ready to create my first post. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
And by 24 hours I think 2 would be good? Lol jk..take your time, don't rush on anyone else's account. I'd much rather have a detailed intro than a rushed one. ;)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Haha, thanks. And what do you mean rushing on anyone account? I'm making my character profiles as we go along~! Well, the important characters right now. After I post the Angel District, I'll submit a huge post with all four characters on the seperate trains. This chapter is for introducing your character, and learning more about the other participants from your district. You will NOT meet anyone outside your district (Besides God servants) until around....Chapter 2 or 3.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm sure Ryuu will get along with the others just fine... :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea I probably should have addressed that line in my first post...I'll pretend Ryuu didn't hear that...ugh gotta go do some studying..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
You keep apologizing for not having your posts up, them being short, etc. Just wanted you to know that anyone truly interested in seeing this RP going somewhere would be patient enough to let you take your time and write it out the way you want.

And I haven't even had my first post yet and I'm already excited for my train post!!

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
v///v''' So sorry for apologizing? xD

I just feel like I shouldn't keep everyone waiting;;;

The Angel District post is up!! 8D Everyone can post and interact now! But remember, only YOUR SPECIES. Make conversation. Learn more about your opponents or possible allies. Eat amazing meals...Watch the reaping videos from the other districts....

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll post as soon as I can...Finals are this week...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
I will be posting first thing tomorrow, I wish I didn't have to wait but the physical exhaustion I am feeling would certainly hurt my writing skills. So *yawn* off to bed I go!

UPDATE

I've finally posted after much anticipation, please let me know what you guys think! =D

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Social Kibbles@
Overall, it wasn't bad! I enjoyed reading it, even though it had a few noticable typos.

Everyone@
I posted up Amelia's post for everyone to read! I shall edit with the rest within about...A day or two.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I look forward to it. :) I'll post once you make your post.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Last Minute Entry

Name: Arekku Sansetto

Species:Human

Appearance: Arekku is 6'2" tall. He has light brown skin and short black hair. He has Blue eyes with an odd-looking turquoise pupil. Arekku has a muscular frame. he has large jaw bones and has a chip that is visible on his left jaw. He has losts of scars and bruises from fighting the government.

Arekku wears a blue and silver jacket covered by a tactical vest. Arekku has cargo pants with many pockets full of things. He has A gun sling and bullet straps over his vest, giving him a mercenary look. Arekku keeps his feet warm with Military-Issue boots.

Personality: Arekku has an army solider like persona, due to the fact he was in the reserves before the events of 2992. He has excellent team work abilities along with his natural-born leadership quality. Many say if Arekku was in the competition, he would be the last one standing.

Arekku is a friendly person but only if he can trust you, his trust which has waned since the events of 2992. Arekku was not bullie often when he was young, most out fear of what was going to happen to the bully. He is an ace mechanic and can fix almost anything. Arekku has a never give up attitude that seems to rub off on others.

Element: Iron

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
Hey Eevee, I just wanted to let you know that I am going to wait for you to post your second part of the Angel District so I can incorporate it into my post. So yeah just let me know when that's all set.

@Yagerbomb: In my opinion I think you should go look at all of the other applications, then look at yours and see the difference between them. I have no control over whether you're accepted/denied, but I would STRONGLY suggest re-evaluating your application and putting a little more time and effort into it.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Social Kibbles@
Sounds good with me. I'm adding it right now. I'll IM you when I finish.

Yagerbomb@
Declined. Everything is rather poorly done, and you did not add a RP Sample. Paragraphs are usually 5-6 sentences long. Please compare your SU to everyone elses'.

Back