• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
for some strange reason I'm getting that 'Failed! Checksum invalid' thing when patching with tsukyomi, despite trying to use a clean rom and the old rom to patch. Any idea why?

I know the rom is clean and reliable as its the same one I've used for other games.

Years
Is there a HM Fly in here? if so, when do you get it?

Great hack so far btw, really enjoying this one.

Is it also possible to get a list of how the changes in evolutions are?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2015
how do i get beta 2.2 to work after i have downloaded it? >.< please help someone :c

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
need help..i got 4 keys with item finder..opened a room ..fought someone...they gave me BASEMENT KEY ..then i go to the side room where it says u need a card key to enter the basement.......now what should i do .i checked my stuff and the BAStement key..i am stuck now..how to get the card key and what does the basement key do..

and also sylveon sucks ..i trained it to lvl 60 and all it learnt from lvl 5 to 60 was bite qucik attack and arial ace...wow ..nothing good .come on man

Years
need help..i got 4 keys with item finder..opened a room ..fought someone...they gave me BASEMENT KEY ..then i go to the side room where it says u need a card key to enter the basement.......now what should i do .i checked my stuff and the BAStement key..i am stuck now..how to get the card key and what does the basement key do..

and also sylveon sucks ..i trained it to lvl 60 and all it learnt from lvl 5 to 60 was bite qucik attack and arial ace...wow ..nothing good .come on man

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm not sure if I did it wrong or not, but I followed those instructions and renamed the files and when I played it just sent me to the new game screen without any load slates or previous game. I tried to reverse the process to Beta 1 to get my progress back and my progress there was gone too. /:

I don't know why, but it seems that you must restart now, sorry, I apologize.

for some strange reason I'm getting that 'Failed! Checksum invalid' thing when patching with tsukyomi, despite trying to use a clean rom and the old rom to patch. Any idea why?

I know the rom is clean and reliable as its the same one I've used for other games.

Try another Emerld rom, please.

Is there a HM Fly in here? if so, when do you get it?

Great hack so far btw, really enjoying this one.

Is it also possible to get a list of how the changes in evolutions are?

You can get HM02 in Lithopone City after you defeated the gym leader there.

How do I patch it to a clean emerald rom?

Use tsukuyomi to patch it.

After I've beaten the 8th gym, where do I go? as the road is blocked by some cones so i cant pass through.

That's my fault, I mistakenly set the connection between the two maps, and now, I fixed it.

for some reason after get my 8th badge and beat all the on land and try to cross the sea to get to victory way i cant im block by an invisible wall.

Yes, that's my fault, I'm sorry, and to countinue this game, you may need to download the newest Beta 2.3, I've fixed it.

and where do you go to find them in the first place? :-) since I guess tha is what I have to do, but simply cannot do.

They're in the classrooms of SYLON Academy.

And it seems that another error which may cause the game unable to countinue was found, and I fixed it now to make Victory Way avaliable. Sorry.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Spoiler:

wow that was impossible to find if i wouldnt have told me..also where is coba ..veriz and terrak and kelde

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014

i am in cherry villa ..got 6 badges...i didnt find fly yet....where is it?

Years
Yes, that's my fault, I'm sorry, and to countinue this game, you may need to download the newest Beta 2.3, I've fixed it.

Can i just patch it and continue after the 8th gym? Or do I have to restart the entire hack from it's start? for me I am blocked by some cones due to that rock slide, and still is after the patching, so is it anything I can do to fix that? or anything i am missing?

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014

i am in cherry villa ..got 6 badges...i didnt find fly yet....where is it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Hi, can someone pls say to me where I can get the item finder, because i already went to all the rooms and I olnly found the key 1 and the key 4.
Thank you, and sory my english :S

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
This game is going to be really awkward for me lol, I can see from the screenshot that there already is a character named Jacob and my name is Jacob XD

Back