• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Reserved Cosmic :).

I'm in the progress of drawing the school maps and putting together descriptions of areas ^^. IC thread will probably be up Tues/Weds.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
You know, month-long classes seem really, really long. And character development, when you put it into perspective, will thus take place over either unreasonably short amounts of time or unreasonably long periods of time.

But that's sort of a minor issue, I guess I'll drop a reservation and start work.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
You know, month-long classes seem really, really long. And character development, when you put it into perspective, will thus take place over either unreasonably short amounts of time or unreasonably long periods of time.

But that's sort of a minor issue, I guess I'll drop a reservation and start work.

From my experience, people don't enjoy shorter events :/ especially over summer due to going away/being busy. It'll come down to the general pace.

There will be less lessons in the day than an average school, at the moment (after an introduction phase) there will only be two or three at most.

Cirrus I have reserved your spot :).

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Reserves x2.

That means that all spaces in Valiant House are accounted for! :X

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Okie dokie!

Just a notice to all, I am rejigging the dormitories at the moment (as well as expanding the numbers, already) due to all the spaces filling up in 24 hours o_o.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Done :) as with all other reservations, it will expire after 48 hours and your space will be available to other members.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Something tells me that this is going to be a good roleplay with good people and good times with good food and good references and good quotes. It will be generally good. Also, I have two questions.

Is mayonaise an instrument?

Will there be occasional events to take place, like a special visitor or something?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Something tells me that this is going to be a good roleplay with good people and good times with good food and good references and good quotes. It will be generally good. Also, I have two questions.

Is mayonaise an instrument?

Will there be occasional events to take place, like a special visitor or something?

Firstly, no. However, mayonnaise could make for a good decoy weapon.

I shall be trying to include alternatives to lessons, so people have a choice of what to do (or can do both). This may include special guests and events yes :3.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
HI SIGNING UP NOW :33

---

Full name: Ginevra May Morrigan
Appearance (Reference #1, #2, #3): At above average height for a girl her age, Ginny stands tall at 5'10", generally towering over girls and boys alike. She has straight, shoulder-length red hair that somehow always finds its way in her face, causing her to absent-mindedly remove it at random intervals. Her eyes are a striking light blue which shine when she smiles.

Developing early, she learned how to brush off boys' attentions and not let them get to her. She usually wears a pair of form-fitting jeans, flip-flops, and a styled t-shirt or tanktop. Her hair can be found in almost any style, be it up in a bun, in a tail, or just down.
History: Ginny was raised in a middle-class family as the oldest of three girls living in suburbia. She always found herself looking out for her sisters, but also enjoying their company as the three were born in consecutive years. The early years were spent with a well-balanced amount of play and study, allowing the girls to harness the energies of their bodies and their minds.

On the morning of her twelfth birthday, Ginevra awoke underneath her bed and screamed, not having a clue how she got there. She was never one to sleep walk or anything of the like, but her parents assumed that she had simply done it in her sleep. After this happening every day for two weeks, she tried her best to figure out what was going on. After some investigation, she found that she could pass her hand through her bed and to the other side, and if she really concentrated, she could phase her entire body through the mattresses.

Part of her wanted to share it with her parents and sisters, but she decided it was best to keep this ability to herself. She spent time alone honing her skill over the years, but found it difficult to find time to practice and be with her family. In the summer after her tenth year of schooling, she received a letter from a prestigious boarding school Gilded Hall, which after much thinking and discussing with her parents, she accepted. She thought that at least there, she could find some time to herself to hone her skills.

Ability name: Phase Shifting
Spoiler:

Room Number: 7​

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I think the two he just added are the new slots -- originally wasn't it 12? Who knows. :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I think there's gonna be 2 more spots because there are 8 rooms and 2 people in each room and 2x8=16 so yeah.

Back