• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV One More Season

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What are some shows we all wish to see have gotten at least one more season?

Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2020
I kind of wish Red Dwarf had more seasons, although I know it was getting a bit stale to some people, I would have loved more of it, not like the back to Earth things, but more like the first few seasons.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'm mostly content with my favorite shows ending, because any more seasons would ruin it and become a cash grab at that point.

In fact I think there are lot more cases of shows that should of ended earlier but didn't because of franchise milking

Years
I will forever be salty that Pushing Daisies did not get a third season and proper finale. I would choose it over every single show I?ve ever watched.

pkmin3033

Angel. God DAMNIT, you do NOT just end a series there! Comic follow-ups are not a substitute for a proper TV series.

Crusade really needed more than one short season, too. It had so much potential and they squandered it.

Stargate Atlantis should have had at least one more season, too. At least. Considering how good some of the novels have been, they really should have put these ideas into a season. Stargate Universe, too...not as much as Atlantis, but it had a fair amount of potential.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Wander Over Yonder

Season 2 had a lot of fantastic episodes, as the show's creative team explored many different genres of fiction to pay homage to.

It's just a shame that Disney gave no hoot about the increasing popularity it would receive after introducing a fantastic female villain, along with wackier humour and homages that would go way over kids' heads.

While serialized formats are starting to overstay their welcome, I would have definitely appreciated learning more about Wander, Sylvia, Hater, Peepers, or even properly conclude Dominator's arc without her wandering free, ready to reoffend at any given time.

Back