• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I'm sorry but everyone is expecting the game creator to do everything to make the user happy. I wish y'all would lay off their case, they'll get things up when they get things up.

naruck23

Plague
Years
I am expecting one of the best Games ever.
Wow, a free game, that surpasses Nintendo's skills. I am also looking forward to Garnet. Both very great games.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
Wow, I checked back, and there's a character in this game who has the same name as I!
Funny thing, he has some of my same traits, too! xD

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Will the attack animations for each attack be in there? because they've all kinda grown on me as I've played throughout the years.
That's highly unlikely. You'd have to ask Abnegation, but not even to this day has there ever been a complete attack animation pack. No one has ever accomplished the task of creating each animation. Many have tried, many have failed.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
If anything, I'm sure this project is far from dead, Abnegation did say in the first post that he would only be working on this in his spare time. Maybe he is just busy.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Never will I let this project die without so much as a release. I'm going to work at this project until you guys can play it and love it. I'm always going to desire to finish it. I'd never let people down by not letting them know if I'm quitting. Which I'm not.

There will be an update very soon, I have just, in fact, been very busy. But me and the team are back on the saddle again and working on some things. I really want to get some videos together soon also.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
I cannot wait for this game.
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Seriously, How do I send donations to motivate you to finish this?
I want to play now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Can't believe I haven't posted in this forum at all yet and I've had an acc since '09!
I heard/saw about this some time ago (a little under a year or so?) thanks to TheGuitahHero's amazing music. Then I saw this thread I was amazed! Being built from the ground up, it must be a very tough job!
I have to say though, I love the plot for this. It seems so much more interesting than the official games!
Good job! It's really shaping up to be something very memorable. This could end up being the most well known and played fan Pokémon games in the future :D
Keep up the good work!
Just realised this is the 474th post in this thread, which is the National Dex number of my favourite Poké, Porygon-Z XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Oh wow.... Still looking amazing there :)
Can't wait for it's release.

(I so wanna use this tileset for my game)

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Oh wow.... Still looking amazing there :)
Can't wait for it's release.

(I so wanna use this tileset for my game)

I'm pretty sure it's a private Tileset.

And can't wait for this update, I just love all the music I've heard from it on youtube.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, it is a private tileset.
That doesn't mean when the game is finished we could use it (if we are allowed to ofcource). That doesn't mean, that i still wanna use it lol

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
Fantastic

This looks amazing, keep up the great work. The tiles, sprites, and music are all awesome. Hope to get an update soon, maybe something playable perhaps? (fingers crossed)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
OMG

ok, this game looks promising and, when you will choose to play around Staryu, well I'm off topic .... I hope the demo and there will comment accurately my rating ... Greetings from Venezuela

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Wow, the production values on this look absolutely incredible.

I hope you guys finish this. I hate seeing promising fan games get abandoned, and it would be a real shame for something that looks this amazing to not get finished.

In any case, I really really like that battle screen. I might have to implement a similar layout in my fangame, minus the whole Pokestrap concept... Not that I dislike the concept (It's pretty awesome), I just don't want to be blatantly stealing ideas here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back