• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Are you #TEAMPIKACHU or #TEAMEEVEE?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
900x.jpg

There are only a few days left until Let?s go! Pikachu/Eevee is released, so, this thread has been made for you guys to declare one thing: out of Pikachu or Eevee, which team are you on? Post right here, and the team you just joined will gain a point! Which ever team gains the most points/members by the time the games get launched will win! (And maybe more events will be affected by this!)

So, are you #TEAMPIKACHU or #TEAMEEVEE? Post your support now!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
#TEAMEEVEE

I like using Pikachu in Smash and had a trading card or few for it as a kid, but Eevee in general is just cuter to me. Nicer design, lots of cool evolutions to choose from, and ergo more versatile.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am still very torn between the two, I don't want to buy both as it isn't needed and the story looks very much the same. With Red, Blue and Green all in the game, it makes me want to play as Yellow, who starts with Pikachu, but I love Eevee more than Pikachu.

As you can tell, I am very torn between the two and I really don't know what to choose. But because I like Arcanine more than Nintails, aside from Alolan, I will probably get Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
#TEAMEEVEE

I love Electric types but I'm tired of everything Pikachu and who can't love Eevee....I mean I can get Jolteon out of it. :D

Claire Lilly

~Professional Vulpix Breeder/Trainer~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
#TEAMEEVEE

I'm definitely going with Eevee. Eevee as a starter is sooo cute and I'm a Vulpix and Nintailes (the alola forms too) fan too.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
#TEAMEEVEE

Both Pikachu and Eevee are very cute, but Eevee has the chance to be even cuter ~

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
it's tough, but what swings it for me is the evolution. i don't really like eevee on it's own, i merely like it as a conduit to evolve into (admittedly) some of my favourite pokemon. so it's for this reason, i've just got to be

#TEAMPIKACHU

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
#TEAMPIKACHU. Who can resist such an adorable mascot? I surely can't. <3

Last edited:
Years
#TEAMPIKACHU

Loved Pikachu since the late 1990s when I saw him in the anime. Eevee is also incredibly cute though!!

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
#teameevee all the way. . . sad i can't get a leafeon but it's still my baby :')

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Eevee all the way! I'm not a huge fan of Pikachu and well, I love Ninetales so I had to go with LG Eevee.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
I was pretty much Team Whichever One I Got For Christmas. And Let's Go Eevee was the one I got as a Christmas present, so hey, I guess I'm on #TEAMEEVEE.

I was fine with either version, myself. I just basically put it on my Christmas list and told the people recieving the list to figure out which one to get. I've never been especially picky on which Pokemon version I got.

Back