• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
The second one.

Would you rather get poisoned by a Weezing or frozen by a Lapras?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
wow fail -.-'

Would you rather have a Togepie cry point blank into your face. OR watch a batch of Eggsecutes be cracked open and cooked to scrambled eggs then watch people eat it?

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
Years
wow fail -.-'

Would you rather have a Togepie cry point blank into your face. OR watch a batch of Eggsecutes be cracked open and cooked to scrambled eggs then watch people eat it?

i would rather watch the exeggcute get cracked open.

Would you rather be marowak giving birth or an touch eevee with 3 evolutionary stones at once?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
First one! I get chopped in half and that means instant death. Better then torn to pieces.

Would you rather have your breath smelling like a Muk OR have your laugh sounding like a Muk?

User19sq

I'd rather be burned alive. Getting grilled will make me nice and tasty.

Would you rather peer into the back of a Shedinja and have your soul taken, or spend the rest of your life locked in a dark, inescapable room with a Chandelure who waits for you to die?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Thunderbolt. I've heard burning is supposedly the most painful of deaths.

Would you rather be Blue Flare'd in the face by Reshiram, or Bold Strike'd in the face by Zekrom?

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
Been shocked before so Come at me zekrom

Would you rather take a slowpoke ride to school everyday, or dragged to the abyssal ruins and be taught by a stunfisk?

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
Years
First one. I'd just have to leave way early. Plus everyone knows how dumb stunfisks are.

Would you rather get body slammed by wailord or get hit with 100 pokeballs in the face repeatedly thrown by Chuck at full force.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I'll go with the first one. That would likely mean instant death, where the latter would be rather miserable.

Would you rather get decapitated by a Crawdaunt's pincers, or get impaled by a Rhyperior's horn?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second one, sounds like a cool experience, lmao!

As a male Pikachu, Would you rather crap softballs OR pee marbles?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Um... I'll go with... the first one...
shudder.gif

You're an Exeggcute. Would you rather be scrambled, or over-easy?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
First one totally, just put some roasted Tepig beside me and some rice, and I'll be good lmao

As a member of the Squirtle Squad who can't use water moves do to a cold and the others are on vacation, would you rather not be able to save anyone in a burning house OR in attempting to save an entire family, be forced to make the decision to leave behind the youngest child?

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
Years
2nd one. Of course i would try to save as many as i can i just wouldn't walk by a burning house and ignore it.

Would you raher get sucked dry by Gengar (life force drain) or Gorebyss (body fluid drain)?

Back