• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hey! You're from PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm doing this thread because Pinkie-Dawn is right here next to me! :D

So, PCers, have you met anyone from PC in real life? How was the experience? What was your reaction when you met them?

i'm sure there isn't a thread like this so yeah xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I was on the street, hoping to see someone who looked like Jon/Mr. cat Dog. He then walked past me and entered the hotel I was in to ask someone whether it actually was in the address I had told him. Then I quickly phoned him while looking at the lobby through the windows. He then saw someone who looked like me waving at him from the outside with a phone on his hand and grinning all creepily, and, surprisingly enough, he didn't run away but instead he greeted me and then gave me a coconut as a present.

The following day, I also met Drakow, who was as himself as ever, and then Kura and Fabio in Euston Station. I remember Jon saying: "Look for a gigantic dude and a tiny girl!". That was a close enough description. Sadly those two moments weren't quite as surreal as the first one. I'll probably give Jon his coconut back next time we meet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Not yet, but im hoping to some day! There are definitely some members here I would love to meet some day.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I knew a few members here IRL before joining, but a few years ago I met Audy and Aegis and Paralellzero at an expo. Recently, I met Mr. Cat Dog, Captain Fabio, Went, Drakow, and I'm planning to meet Vendak this weekend.
Oh and the Captain and I hit it off really well when we met, so we're a item now ;3! Yay pokecommunity; bringing people together!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I haven't met any PC members IRL yet, I think there's a slim chance I probably will if I went on holiday somewhere.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Have never met anyone on PC offline...I doubt I ever will. x:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I havnt :C....or at least I dont think so, cuz ya never really know. But it would be sweet if I met one of my freinds irl :D.

Years
The only person that I ever knew that was also on PC was my cousin, and he left the site long ago. Other than that, I can't say as I have, but who knows what the future holds.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Never met someone from PC, and I doubt I will. In the Canadian Club, I'm the only one from the province of Quebec :C

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've met Dondon/donavannj! I also met Anna/EternallyAnna when I went to Minnesota in December 2011 to see my Dad. ♥ But that's it when it comes to meeting people from PC. There are a few that are an hour or so away from me but I haven't gotten the opportunity to meet them nor do I really talk to them enough to do so I guess sob.

Years
I haven't. I only know of like a few members that live in Kansas and they're all hours away from me. Sucks living in the US without a car!!

One day Matt and I are going to meet! Eventually. Maybe. I hope. :(

Sir Codin

I think it's entirely possible I'll run across one of you guys eventually, since some of you live in California.

In one of the guilds I frequent on Gaia online, I participated in a get together with a few of the other members and we have some fun times in Antioch.

If any of you are visiting Monterey, especially for visiting the Aquarium, shoot me a PM. I might be able to meet you that day since I have a membership. And trust me, I'm not nearly as terrible a person irl as I make myself out to be online. This is based on remarks I've gotten from the online people I got together with in Antioch.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I haven't, although former member Gary the Magic Fairy and I always make plans to meet up since we both live in Texas, we just keep falling out of contact with each other. I miss him to death, just texted him now. I'm determined to follow through this time!

I'd go ape shih if I ran into a member here. I'd give hugs and kisses, no matter what online baggage we may have.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I've met Dondon/donavannj! I also met Anna/EternallyAnna when I went to Minnesota in December 2011 to see my Dad. ♥ But that's it when it comes to meeting people from PC. There are a few that are an hour or so away from me but I haven't gotten the opportunity to meet them nor do I really talk to them enough to do so I guess sob.

Speaking of, aren't I one of 'em? I'm never around

Yea the closest I've gotten to hanging out with people from PC has been skype :r

Back