• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Drink?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I LOVE Milo, preferably cold (a kind of chocolate malt drink), hot chocolate (different from Milo), honey-lemon, Ribena, certain fruit juices and of course, water.

Years
It should be water ^^; but Coffee and various kinds of tea such as Chamomile Id consider my favorite drink. My favorite soda is Dr Pepper, so that's another favorite.

Years
Good 'ol water is the best drink ever. Soda is very disgusting for me and I really don't want to think of all the things it does to my body, so I can never drink it. D:

Tea is awesome too, though~

Sir Codin

Right now I'm just drinking milk and tea.

So I guess those.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I usually drink nothing but water, but last week I found a case of Vanilla Coke when I was shopping and I bought it because I thought they stopped making it years ago. Just finished the last can today, actually.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
I like Juices, Cola, Milk and Green Tea (Honey-Lemon Flavored), I often drink them. =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I am totally addicted to tea. Like, I used to be a coffee drinker, but now all of a sudden I don't really like it anymore, and so I've taken to tea. I drink quite a few cups a day. More than I ever drank coffee. (Black tea, btw, not any of that nasty green tea or those weird flavored ones.)

If I'm really thirsty, though, I'd probably go with something cold. Probably pop if given the choice, either coca cola or root beer.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Water, or Coke. Depends on what I have and what I don't.

Back