• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm I the only one who noticed that both Takumi (human) and Gavin (lil bit human) are going for a Vampire girl? c:

DeLaMuerte- it's awesome isn't it? ^^

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
PinkSapphire said:
I'm I the only one who noticed that both Takumi (human) and Gavin (lil bit human) are going for a Vampire girl? c:

DeLaMuerte- it's awesome isn't it? ^^

Yes. Now to work on getting more pages, and more views.^^ *begins to repeatedly click on it on the roleplay lounge until computer blows up*

Humans (or at least almost humans) going for vampire chicks? Seems like if this were a show, that would be the canon... like it is in the manga/anime (yes, I knew what you were going for when I first saw your SU, and ShinyDiamond's SU...)... Oh well. I have absolutely no objections, seeing the position I'm in myself. C:

Now to finish my posts... for all these RPs...

Khawill

<3
Years
Well there is no reason that humans shouldn't like vampires (I mean vampires are the closest to naturally human monsters) I think it's odd that both are female...

Also both of my characters are going to the mall if anyone cares.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm just saying that it's the canon in the actual manga/anime this is based on. In fact, that's almost always the canon... but I really don't mind. Nor do I mind them being both female... although it means those two humans seriously have their hands full. Or human and Deva Mage. Which, speaking of, will there be a class to hone Youkai skills?

Sorae is only able to summon a cat at will, and he's hanging out with a werewolf. Not to mention the fact that if he tries to summon something else it might destroy the entire building.

Or it might just be a baby bird. You'll never know.

So the OOC has five times the amount of views vs. the IC? That must be the jerky conversation at work.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
So, I just read about Vampires in Rosario + Vampire, after hearing so many times that this is based on them.

My reaction:

meiisreallyshockedv.jpg

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just a question about my character that I would like opinions on, though it isn't particularly critical. Do you guys think that I should go with Beelzebub, the other name for Satan, or Beelzebub, one of the princes of Hell? I've been mulling it over for a while, but I can't come to a conclusion :/

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
The Princes of Hell are always fun, though Beelzebub always sounded a bit silly to me. Something like Asmodeus or "The Beast" would do nicely, in my opinion.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
The Princes of Hell are always fun, though Beelzebub always sounded a bit silly to me. Something like Asmodeus or "The Beast" would do nicely, in my opinion.
Had I thought about it, I probably would have played around with the other Princes (and probably would have picked Asmodeus, for nostalgic reasons), but Beelzebub was the first one to come to mind and I'd already been taking too long on my SU -.-

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Wolf: I've been hearing a lot 'bout your character. I think it would be interesting if Takumi & Solo met up later. Maybe it'll make the day more interesting. Think about it while Takumi continues to speak with Nami. :)
Expect sudden hatred, Solo despises Humans more than he does Werewolves, and look what he did to that werewolf kid.

Anyways, he's showering in his (and some Frio guy's) dorm bathroom right now, playing music loud enough to be heard from outside the dorm building.

Though, Sapph is supposed to be sending the teacher that way (any time now...)

I imagine everyone as though they were voiced by Morgan Freeman.
I imagine everyone as though they were voiced by Gordon Freeman.

So the OOC has five times the amount of views vs. the IC? That must be the jerky conversation at work.
Did someone say /Jerky/??

Sapphire Rose

Years
Khawill- you've been bunnying my character Ryuu without my permission ^^; could you please change that?

Everyone- Ryuu is not a NCP!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Expect sudden hatred, Solo despises Humans more than he does Werewolves, and look what he did to that werewolf kid.

Anyways, he's showering in his (and some Frio guy's) dorm bathroom right now, playing music loud enough to be heard from outside the dorm building.

Though, Sapph is supposed to be sending the teacher that way (any time now...)

So Takumi, Solo & Ryuu... Interesting indeed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So Takumi, Solo & Ryuu... Interesting indeed.
Takumi + Ryuu + Solo. This will probably happen.

Takumi: "Hi, I--"

Solo: *smells him*

Takumi: "--uhhhh..." (That's twice in one day!)

Solo: "You smell... Human."

Takumi: "I--uhhh..."

Solo: "I hate humans. I bet you taste like jerky--"

Ryuu: *whaps Solo with a folded newspaper* "No."

Takumi: "..."

Sapphire Rose

Years
Announcement: since it was morning when the speech was held, it's now evening. Within 5/7 days the day will end ^^

Like i mentioned earlier, i don't want the IC days to be amazingly long, so two/three weeks is good i guess ^^

Wolfy&Shinydiamond- sorry i still not posted, sd knows why i didn't so i'm not gonna explain here~

Back