• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My favorite navy-blue shirt with the logo of some salmon company. It's really huge and comfortable so I loooove it. And just some old DIY ombre shorts.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Today's outfit is übersexy. Okay, it's not. wearing a blue Izod collared shirt with my medium khakis and my blue and gray Pumas. I'm at work :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm wearing black socks with purple where the toes and heel are, really dark blue jeans that I just bought the other day, boxer briefs with Homer Simpson saying 'D'oh' on them and a new Gryffindor design shirt that my sister just brought me back from Harry Potter World in London :D

Years
Fuzzy pajama pants and my fuzzy robe. It's a bit cold right now. I suspect our heater is down really low and I don't want to mess with it. The weather has been really sporadic lately.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
DIE sammi-san

I'm wearing a purple t-shirt and some jeans. I just woke up so I'm not really ready to face the world yet.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
My Invader Zim hoodie and my AC/DC pajama pants because I'm sick as hell and I've been in bed for literally like 18 hours :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Today's outfit has changed multiple times, but today I'm done in my pajama pants and boxers. It's 5:30pm. Yes, I'm lazy. :3

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Clothes, yup I'm super original.

Basically a pair of knee high socks underwear and a t-shirt.

I love having free heating, it means my house is always loverly and warm.

Honest

Hi!
Years
At the moment, I'm wearing black skinny jeans with a diagonal pinstriped black dress shirt with white stripes, a solid black tie, and a grey cardigan. It's some holiday thing, and I plan on getting pictures/getting the ladies. Woot.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Black basketball shorts with silverish colors on the side, maroon Aero shirt and my chicago bulls 59-fifty fitted cap.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Had a concert this afternoon, so I'm still in a white dress shirt/undershirt and black dress pants. And blue boxer-briefs underneath, if you must know. :P

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Jeans and boxers. I am without shirt once again. Morkula calls me a nudist. :C

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jeans and black t-shirt with the operator symbol (the thing in my username- it often represents Slenderman, the creature, not me) on the back of it. It looks kind of like blood. {:

Melody

Banned
Years
I'm wearing makeup today, black eyeliner, pink eyeshadow, and pink lipstick.
My clothes are lot more common, a green Legend Of Zelda Tee with a red tee underneath. Black khaki pants, and grey socks.

I'm kind of dressed for chores basically...and I'll be doing them shortly. :p

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
A t-shirt that says 'Lick Me', seing if I get lucky ;D

Jeans and my usual over the knee socks, and arm gloves. :I

Years
Old black and white striped shorts (odd because I'm almost always in either jeans or dress pants, but these tend to serve as pyjamas when I'm not lazy) and a navy shirt that says "I see you have set aside this special time to humiliate yourself".

Do glasses count?

Back