• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
dungeon.png

Mystery Dungeon
PokéCommunity Edition

[S-HIGHLIGHT]OOC Thread[/S-HIGHLIGHT] | IC Thread

Story:

Across the PokéWorld clans known as 'guilds' have popped up. These groups of Pokémon are like family, and together they explore the hidden areas, known as dungeons. These dungeons show magical properties, they are ever-changing and constantly adapting - as if they are living things themselves. Dungeons often house relics, riches and treasures - the main goal of a Pokémon guild.

However, suddenly the dungeons disappeared.

In their place stood one large tomb. It emitted a powerful aura, beautiful and evil at the same time - it lured in the guilds like sharks to blood. One by one, the guilds entered the tomb - never to be seen again. The remaining Pokémon grew fearful, leading to two of their highest abilite guild masters to take the reins.

Swifty the silver Ninetails and Skymin the flying Shaymin formed a super-guild. PokéCommunity. With their groups of elites they wished to storm the tomb and go down in history as the greatest guild of all time.

You

So, who are you? You're one of our new recruits, of course! Welcome to PokéCommunity - our last hope in the world of Pokémon. We're a top notch guild, or we are now the competition has been eliminated, so it's time to group together and raid this tomb. Believe in the heart of the cards.

This roleplay has two main stages. Stage one is starting right now! Pick your favourite Pokémon and start a post - it's that easy. During stage one we'll be roaming around town, giving you a chance to get to know your comrades, shop in the boutiques or even train in the gym if you'd like!

The second stage will let you explore the tomb in exploration groups! You will be teamed with three or four other pokémon and given an exclusive task to achieve. Together we can do this!​

Rules

As with every roleplay, there are rules. Ours are a bit different:

THE DON'Ts:
  • You don't need to spend hours on a sign-up sheet.
  • You don't need our approval to join - it is open to anyone and everyone.
  • Don't use foul language - we're pokémon now, we don't know how to swear. Rated K.

THE PLEASE DOs:
  • Do make an interesting and developed character.
  • Do post whenever you want - whether it's once a week, once a day, every hour.
  • Do plan posts with friends, or people you've only just met! This is a community roleplay, after all.

Getting Started

So, I've convinced you? Hurrah! There's no elaborate sign-up sheet here, it's pretty simple. Pick a pokémon, a nickname to be called and four moves! All non legendaries are acceptable and they may know any moves learnt via levelling. -> You can find out here

PHP:
<<[b]nickname[/b] the [i]pokémon species[/i]>>

Waiting to be accepted? You shouldn't be! As long as you've posted the information above then you are ready to start. If you want to share more information then feel free, but otherwise use your writing to describe how your character looks and acts.

Please note there is a one character limit, so think carefully.​

Current Characters

Spoilered for your convenience. If there are any changes or mistakes that you would like to clear up, please let us know in this thread or, preferably, by VM or PM.
Spoiler:

IC THREAD TO BE POSTED ON 3RD AUGUST

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Open for business! Sign ups and discussion goes here. Anyone is welcome to join and the IC will be available in a few days :).

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
JOINING. OH YEAH

<<Milran the Miltank>>

1. Heal Bell
2. Gyro Ball
3. Rollout
4. Body Slam

Oh yeah oh yeah ohyeah.

Can I be the guild doctor? HUEHUE

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
311.gif

<<Alaric the Plusle>>
  1. Fake Tears
  2. Baton Pass
  3. Copycat
  4. Electro Ball
Is this okay? :o

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Lol, I totally knew Chili would be a Glaceon xD
Maybe Mikey the Glaceon and Melody the Leafeon could be BFFs or Mortal Enemies? y/y? :3

Chalifoux

Years
Lol, I'll look forward to the misadventure of Mikey and Melody :p

@hereto Konzu can always smash his way thru.
KONZU S M A S H ! ! !

Personality-wise. I want Alaric to act all innocent in the surface but actually be a manipulative little bastard >:D Fake Tearing all those who are soft-hearted and Electro Balling those who resist to his charms :3

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
EB, that's the official name of his Body Slam. The KONZU SMASH.

Personality wise, I'm going to have Konzu be one of those super-dull people who only speaks in grammaticaly incorrect sentences. (Thank you for the idea, EB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back