• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
So I was going through some new friend safaris and I found a Shimy Spiritomb! One of my favorites..wish it was a Phamtomp though.

Spoiler:

Perfect Attack and Special Attack IVs. Decent nature. Pretty rounded, will love.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Hello all I'm a new poster. I have a shiny Dugtrio and shiny Durant in X, and a shiny Jolteon and Nidoqueen in Black. Currently MMing Bulbasaur!

Flydro

doobz
Years
Shinies galore up in here lol... What's up yall, just checking in. Been playing through Platinum while doing some light SRing in SS and HG but no shiny yet. But I did start a new hunt today for shiny Drifloon in Platinum. I thought of a suitable nickname for my female Piplup (Arcteal) and she's a Prinplup now too. Since it's October I'm really hoping to get a ghost type shiny, but the month is almost over so I'm gonna try and SR as much as I can to get it before Halloween! At least the resets go by really fast for Drifloon and my other targets. The current numbers are: Dratini (SS) - 405 SRs, Eevee (HG) 50 SRs, Drifloon (Platinum) 35 SRs. I know the numbers are low right now but I'm gonna hustle up and hunt more. I'm gonna focus on Drifloon mostly since I want it before Halloween. Really hoping for some luck!

@Landorus: congrats on the shiny Corsola and Spritomb! Nice ghost type, I'm probably gonna hunt it later on in Platinum once I get further along in the game.

@Kotomine: congrats on all your shinies! Esp the Houndour and Eevee, I'm hunting Eevee right now as well and Houndoom is one of my favorite pokemon and it's shiny color is blue. Houndour will be a later target of mine. Your luck is crazy... in a good way!

And congrats on all the other shinies caught. Good luck to everyone!

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
Years
Congrats all on your new shinies!

Work has been crazy for me so still haven't beaten the league in Y but hope to today, then gonna try out the Friend Safari for a shiny :)

Or might try fishing chain for it....

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Hi everyone, congrats on all those shinies, they look great.
just doing a small update since my last post.
got a shiny growlithe while hatching in black 2 weeks ago (normal breeding).
got shiny chespin finally ( i say finally because i had to get him again, SRed it by accident on friday and recovered it today, i think i did it too fast since i was getting used to soft reset in this generation, well you may imagine how i was at that moment so I had to SR like crazy and it was a success).

I will be uploading pics soon.

Cya and happy hunting.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Congratulations to all that have gotten shinies since I last posted. I finally have good news on my Stark Mountain hunt. It's been over a month and a half, (over 143 hours in game), and I can finally say I caught a shiny Graveler. It was something I wanted but I was hoping for Slugma/Magcargo. The IVs aren't bad either.

Graveler Lvl 55
Lax nature (+Def, -Sp. Def)
HP 25 - 26
Att 23 - 24
Def 18 - 19
SpA 27 - 28
SpD 7 - 8
Spd 10 - 11

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I know this dosen't count , but I'm using the Musuda method on Noibat .

Actually I think MM does count. Because most of us use MM. Don't quote me on that though.

Anyways, has anyone seen Talonflame's shiny version yet? I have seen a lot of fan mades, but I have yet to find the official one. I am a huge Flying type fan and would love to see it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
@Flydro Hey thanks! Yeah I rarely have luck like that, but I'm very grateful.

@Mikfulg12 Sure it counts! We all have different ways in which we shiny hunt but we're all shiny hunters no matter which method(s) we choose to use.

@Iceman3317 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXMgM4DPIA0

Well I got a second shiny Boldore on Black after 401 encounters while hunting for Axew, hopefully next time it's Axew. Currently dual hunting Axew on White 2 and Black, hunting Riolu on X and I'll hunt Espurr after I hopefully get it but Riolu is pretty uncommon so it might turn out like my Eevee hunt. I've also stopped hunting for Charmander for now but I'll start up again once the PokeBank gets closer to being released.

Congrats on all shinies that were posted since I last posted and good luck on all your hunts!

Years
What's crackalackin', y'all? Grats on all yer new shinies and whatnot.

I haven't been playing altogether too much lately due to work and netflix and alcohol and whatnot but uh yeah.
Other night I was chain fishing hoping for either a Poliwhirl or Dragonaire, but of course the shiny that appeared on a chain of 77 was a lame-ass Basculin )^:

Since then I haven't really played Y much, I prefer being able to get shiny legendaries and such so I've gone back to playing Pearl and HeartGold. I actually lost HeartGold the other day (it's probably at my friend's house but I was intoxicated so I have no clue where it is), but ordered a preowned copy of SoulSilver the other day and will have it very soon. Until then I am going to SR for a shiny Treecko on Sapphire, whilst playing through Pearl to go for a shiny Palkia and playing through LeafGreen so I can go for a shiny... uh... somethin'... Either the legendary birds or Mewtwo, not sure which yet. If anyone would be interested on racing me for something in FR/LG I'd be more than happy too!
Quick question though - how exactly does the RNG in those ones work? If I recall correctly it is sort of like Emerald's - starting off at the same place every time, however, the way you go through the recap can change what is generated, as can saving the game every once in a while.
Anywho.
Yeah.
Das all I got to report ):

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 23, 2017
So far, I have caught 2 shinies and got 2 other shinies from trading. Making a total of 4 ((Not including event Pokemon))
Diamond: Gastrodon (East Sea) (Caught)
Black: Zoroark (Trade)
X: Dunsparce (Caught) Bunnelby (Trade)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Thanks for that video. It isn't that good though. I guess it's this Gen's Garchomp/Pikachu for it's shiny color. Could have been awesome if Talonflame's shiny was the color of Naruto's Sage Mode coat with that dark red and black. Oh well.

Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Just got another shiny Boldore, this time on White 2 after 723 REs. So now that's 3 shiny Boldores in Mistralton cave. The hunt for Axew continues!

Years
I wanna join this club! :D I just recently started shiny hunting, already frustrated lol. I've gotten a shiny Skrelp (x2, gave one to family), Shellder (via trade) and Barboach. I'm trying for shiny Goomy, but I've been having some trouble. :/ Anyway, that's what I'm doing! :) Good luck to all the other shiny hunters out there!

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I might go back to Stark Mountain eventually to get Slugma/Magcargo but right now I am looking at Route 217 for my next hunt. Since I have all the shinies you can get from Victory Road, (Or at least the most common ones), I won't hunt there for Medicham. Route 217 is the next best place. I wouldn't mind Sneasel but I have a feeling a Snover will shiny here. Machoke can also be found here but I already have one of those.

Good luck to everyone and their hunts! Wish me luck on a Medicham/Sneasel.

EDIT: And I got a Snover... At least it only took 10 hours :)
Bashful Nature
IVs
HP 30
Att 19-11
Def 0-2
SpAtt 12-14
SpDef 25-27
Spd 9-11

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to all the new members, and congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Litwick! Perfect for Halloween. I was pleasantly surprised to see random.org give me this one.

Good luck on all the hunts!

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
I'M BACK!

and this time i plan on regular updates from when i can.

so, to recap, tried resetting for a charmander, didn't get it, tried hatching it, nope. and then i went off and played tf2, but with my new pokemon X card, i hope to see some of that shiny goodness. congrats to any and all shinys between my post, condolences to any lost and of course good luck hunting.

magolor

hsssah!
Years
This group is one of the reasons I went ahead and signed up for this site-- so I'd love to join in!
You all can call me Jay, if you'd like. I'm not that great at hunting, but I'm hoping to get better!

My shinies at the moment are one Shiny Slowking♀ on Y... and a Shiny Pidgeot♂, on an emulated Fire Red.
(Quick question: it's a legitimate shiny, so is there any way to transfer it to an actual game cartridge?)
I'm currently hunting for a Mawile♀ (Safari/Masuda) and a Dedenne.

I'm looking forward to learning more, and hunting with you guys! :15:

EDIT: Add shiny Spritzee♂ to the list! Just managed to snag one in a RE.

Last edited:
Back