• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Diancie Mystery Gift Revealed + Event - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I have just unlocked part of the Diancie event via Power Saves (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319889).

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I wonder if the ID number of it is some sort of hint at the release date for the event. 37012.. I don't think that is significant for anything.. I mean, the event Torchic's ID was 10123, the date it began release was 10/12/13. So.. Yeah i've got nothing for the OT hinting at release date :(

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Got excited that the event distribution dates had been announced, guess not lol. Was expecting something grandeur as well event-wise.

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
stop posting on every site that you hacked a diancie....Why can't you be patient and wait for the Inevitable distro of it by Nintendo.
Spoiler:

MarioManH

top kek
Years
stop posting on every site that you hacked a diancie....Why can't you be patient and wait for the Inevitable distro of it by Nintendo.
Spoiler:
Some people are actually interested in this and would actually like to know more. Just because you feel spoiled doesn't give reason to be so negative. Besides, she put it in a SPOILER, if you don't want to look at it then don't.

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
Some people are actually interested in this and would actually like to know more. Just because you feel spoiled doesn't give reason to be so negative. Besides, she put it in a SPOILER, if you don't want to look at it then don't.

Well sorry for being a minority of gamers who don't mind waiting until official releasing of content.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Diamond Storm looks awesome <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
Aren't you the Hypocrite xD!

And I quote your reply to my Power Saves thread:

I'm pretty sure you'll be filling your boxes with Diancies too xP

LOL THE IRONY!!!!

My power save is out for delivery! !! Can't wait to get this also!

Years
Cool, I'll probably be getting a PowerSaves, but I won't use it to get hacked Pokemon unless they end up getting common in competitive battles. I'd rather just wait for the event and get it legit so I know that the wait was worth it.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
It's a nice bit of kit - to be fair it's worth the price just to allow multiple save files on a single cart!
And the fact it works for all 3DS games - not all have preloaded saves or modifications but it can copy saves and restore them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Got excited that the event distribution dates had been announced, guess not lol. Was expecting something grandeur as well event-wise.

Yeah; I'm seconding this, haha. Also, since you've gotten a hold of Diancie already, Sorrow, could you tell us what its stats are?

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Yeah; I'm seconding this, haha. Also, since you've gotten a hold of Diancie already, Sorrow, could you tell us what its stats are?

The one i currently have is sassy and i EV trained it to be a bit of an attacking wall and it's level 100 :P

These are the stats of my current one:

h14x.jpg
wbha.jpg
yw35.jpg

However later on i'll see about restoring my savefile and grab a neutral natured one and level it up to 50 with no EV training to get an idea of it's average base stats.

One thing for sure, regardless of it's nature (even with a boosting nature and perfect IV), this Legendary needs Trick Room.. it's Speed Stat is just deplorable!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back