• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Its random. Each one has a generated value that is selected and shown to you after you start the PWT for that session.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Join Avenue Items from the Dojo tell you how many EV you get from each item.

Restaurant item don't tell you how many EV you get with each item.

"power lunch A" says it raised HP by "a lot". I already checked Serebii and they didn't give an answer. The lunch costs 36,000 - can I assume it gives 36 EV?

edit: 36 x 7 = 252....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Join Avenue Items from the Dojo tell you how many EV you get from each item.

Restaurant item don't tell you how many EV you get with each item.

"power lunch A" says it raised HP by "a lot". I already checked Serebii and they didn't give an answer. The lunch costs 36,000 - can I assume it gives 36 EV?

edit: 36 x 7 = 252....

Power Lunch raises by 20.
Secret Dish raises by 48.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Yes when you've played each movie at least once. If you get happy endings on all of the movies you get the statue.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
the girl on the bridge? and zorua?

ok in black and white 1 you remember seeing some girl on the bridge (i think marvelous Bridge) do you discover the story between that? and also another random question you know the zorua you recive? well put it in the back of your party and it'll have green stars around it. i know its not shiny or anything but...
anyone know?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
ok in black and white 1 you remember seeing some girl on the bridge (i think marvelous Bridge) do you discover the story between that? and also another random question you know the zorua you recive? well put it in the back of your party and it'll have green stars around it. i know its not shiny or anything but...
anyone know?

Yeah the mystery about the girl is revealed. You will find her ghost in the "Strange House" somewhere from Lentimas Town. She'll hand you the Lunar Wing in order to encounter Cresselia where she was before...Marvelous Bridge.

As for the green stars, I think that is the indication for N's Pokemons. So, the green stars appearing after Zorua means it's N's Zorua from the past. You can check by visiting it's status page and look at its "OT". (Needs confirmation)

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
As for the green stars, I think that is the indication for N's Pokemons. So, the green stars appearing after Zorua means it's N's Zorua from the past. You can check by visiting it's status page and look at its "OT". (Needs confirmation)

Yes, it's because it's N's pokemon. They all have an ID of 0s and a 2. They all have a green shine, only they have that. And no, you can't get a shiny N's pokemon, or a
570.png
, they programmed it so you can't. They are encountered at places where N got them in White or Black.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yes, it is N's Zorua, so if it's sent without illusion, it will glow like other N's Pokémon you find.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Can these areas be accessed before beating the Elite 4?
-Reversal mountain
-Undella bay
-Village Bridge

And is it true that you can only go fishing after the Elite 4?

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Can these areas be accessed before beating the Elite 4?
-Reversal mountain
-Undella bay
-Village Bridge

And is it true that you can only go fishing after the Elite 4?

-Yes.
-Yes.
-Yes.

In fact, you'll have to go to all of them before even getting to Victory Road.

And, yes, it's true that you can't receive the Super Rod until you beat the Elite 4.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
About the Dream World Pokédoll avatars... I already bought 3 dolls and none of them show up on my avatar list :/ Why?!

Also, one of my dream palls/trade palls was using a charmander one. I had bought Emolga and Togepi but they didn't work. So I thought "maybe it's just certain dolls... Let me get the Charmander doll then". Nope... Nothing in my avatar list besides the event pokédolls...
What's going on?

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
I'm not familiar with our Dream World homes. I'd have to login and check myself, but there should be two separate sections for Dream World decorations; one for furniture and one for dolls. In the section for dolls they list the Pokemon in terms of Generations, or Region Dex. Hopefully someone who knows a bit more about the Dream World can chime in, because, as far as I know, when you buy a PokeDoll you should be able to use it immediately.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I'm not familiar with our Dream World homes. I'd have to login and check myself, but there should be two separate sections for Dream World decorations; one for furniture and one for dolls. In the section for dolls they list the Pokemon in terms of Generations, or Region Dex. Hopefully someone who knows a bit more about the Dream World can chime in, because, as far as I know, when you buy a PokeDoll you should be able to use it immediately.

I bought them, put them in my Dream Home but when I logged out and tried to change my PGL avatar they weren't in the list. I don't know what's going on. Is there something that I'm missing?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I'm pretty certain the dolls -> avatar feature was only meant for the Japanese users as it was only announced on their website. Currently I only have the event dolls as avatars as well, but that might be an error and we aren't supposed to have any yet.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
zorua?

what is with the stars around zorua? when you get it and put it in the back of the party it has green stars around it and i dont think its shiny either? my friend discovered this too...
I think its N's zorua but... this is just wierd... :/

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The Zorua you got in Driftveil City originally belonged to N. All of N's Pokemon have the green star animation when sent into battle. The rest of N's Pokemon can be obtained via Memory Link (Purrloin, Woobat, Darmanitan, Pidove, Tympole, Timburr, Sandile, Scraggy, Darmaka, Sigilyph, Boldore, Joltik, Ferroseed, Klink).

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
I thought it was because it was trying to transform into the pokemon in the back but it was in the back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back