• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
well, here are some ideas :

attacks -
call (calls a pokemon of the same species when used on the map, rases the attack when in battler)
Jack hammer attack (kind of like pound, only stronger)
levitate (rases the evasion of the pokemon)
meteor (pokemon calls a meteor from the sky to hit it's pokemon, kind of like in ffix)
thorn wip (a higher version of vine wip, only this time the vines have thorns)
water shot (pokemon shots a ball of water at the enemy)
fin twitch (another magicarp move :D like splash, lol)
razor fin (fish move, slashes the enemy with it's fins)
cat scratch (like scratch, but adds an efect like... poison or something, i got the idea because my cat onece gave me cat scratch fever, it's where when a cat scratches you, the spot that it scratched gets puffy and looks like a whelp, and itches.)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
I'll help doing some sprites when I can, and I may see what I can do music wise...

Years
I cannot wait to play this mod, sorry I can't be of any help but maybe I can promote this mod for you when you need a promoter :D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The tile looks great!
And the pallete so...
Good, keep it up!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Thanks for the feedback!
Anyway, guess what this means:
customizationod1.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Some more examples. It now also works on the front sprites, and shouldn't be too hard to do on the back, but I just need to make the graphics.

Oh, and I'm respriting the player characters - the female trainer is below. The leftmost one is the default one.
customization2ip9.png

I've fixed the left (her right) leg now, so ignore it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Some more examples. It now also works on the front sprites, and shouldn't be too hard to do on the back, but I just need to make the graphics.

Oh, and I'm respriting the player characters - the female trainer is below. The leftmost one is the default one.
customization2ip9.png

I've fixed the left (her right) leg now, so ignore it.

Wichu, I have to tell you...

Next to Pokemon Acanthite, Pokemon The Lost World, and Pokemon Raptor...

This is one of my favorites <3

afsnyder

Pokemon Addict
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2010
I love pokemon. Hey what can I say I just like the battling. Oh and Pokemon Amythyst Sounds so cool!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Help me
I need file download
It's not available for download yet :S
do you have any idea so far when you will be able to release this on the net or in ds??
because i cant wait this looks awesome!!
1. This is a game being made in RMXP, you will download it and play it on your computer. There isn't a way to play this game on DS Homebrew.
2. Its against the rules to ask about release dates

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Sebbe17: The overworlds are good. However, the legs of the front sprite look strange. They're a little too rounded, and the legs nearer the viewer should be lower down than the legs away from the viewer.

Anyway, a new feature - Reverse Pokémon!
ReverseShinx.png
ReverseLuxio.png

Reverse Pokémon are similar to Shiny Pokémon, as they have different colourings than normal Pokémon, and are rarer than normal Pokémon (but commoner than shinies). However, unlike shinies, there is a significant difference in battle: Reverse Pokémon have noticeably higher stats than normal and shiny Pokémon. Also, again unlike shinies, a skilled player may be able to find a trick to getting them. Here's a clue:
ReverseEgg.png

A Reverse Pokémon usually has two of the body colours of the Pokémon switched. However, on some Pokémon, this isn't possible (for example, Ditto), or it would look really strange with switched colours (like Charizard), so they will have a new palette.

Oh, and if you're wondering, you can catch reverse legendaries as well, though good luck with that! Here's an example:
ReverseGroudon.png

And as a leaving thought, it is rumoured you can catch reverse shinies, though this will probably only happen once in a million years, with the combined rarity of the two :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back