• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

Wya77

Average Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
Can someone redraw my Hoenn pokemon? I do NOT won't Plusle or Minum.

abrar14

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2012
id like to join please

i dont want to start my saves again so does anyone know some good roms/emaluators

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Emerald portion is now complete. Thanks to Pickup, Linoone allowed me to obtain, between Pickup and in-game, 10 Rare Candies. I used these toward the end to raise Linoone to Lv99, then attained Lv100 through training, shown in this YouTube video.

Can someone redraw my Hoenn pokemon? I do NOT won't Plusle or Minum.

Eenie, meenie, minie, your Hoenn Pokemon is Poochyena. I'll PM you a good moveset.

Last edited:

myster E

god of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
can I reroll my johto we can drop the ghost mono anything but mismagius my walker is broken

can I get a reroll on johto any poke but mismagius my walker is broken doesn't have to be ghost

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
can I reroll my johto we can drop the ghost mono anything but mismagius my walker is broken

can I get a reroll on johto any poke but mismagius my walker is broken doesn't have to be ghost

I'm bored so I'll do your redraw. I did this completely at random. Removing the Ghost monotype, your Johto is... Togepi!

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Emerald portion is now complete. Thanks to Pickup, Linoone allowed me to obtain, between Pickup and in-game, 10 Rare Candies. I used these toward the end to raise Linoone to Lv99, then attained Lv100 through training, shown in this YouTube video

dewd i think rare candies ain't allowed.Anyways sign me up for it.Doin' Monotypeless in Red,Gold,Ruby,Diamond and Black

myster E

god of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
crud I hate togepi oh well togepi it is tnks deoxys

japanese character spock guy you get
butterfree
hoothoot
mawile
starly
liepard

Last edited:

myster E

god of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
japanese character spock guy you get
butterfree
hoothoot
mawile
starly
liepard

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
OOkie Dokie,will soon start and btw it's korean character spock guy.And for whatever reason this caricature looks like (he real)me ^^

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I just fought the Veilstone Gym. I swept through Maylene's team quite easily with my Lv44 Staraptor as follows: Aerial Ace on Meditite. Meditite faints. Aerial Ace on Machoke. Machoke faints. Close Combat on Lucario. Lucario faints. I win. Here's a screenshot of Starptor's current condition:

One-in-EachPlatinum1.png

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Update the 1st

Choose Squirtle
Caught max the Caterpie (3)
Grinded with Squirlte's help
Max evolved twice Max solo'd Brock ,Confusion ftw
Mt.Moon was a breeze,Rare Candy'd Butterfree during it
Beat Gary easily,went thru Nugget bridge easily
pawned Misty with Sleep Powder and Confusion combo
Caught oddish teh CutSlave
beat Surge
Went thru Rock Tunnel Flashless
Got to celadon
beat erika
Saved and called it for the day

Spr_1b_012.png
Max Lvl 42
Rest
MegaDrain
Psybeam
PoisonPowder

myster E

god of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
I had a few minutes in a waiting room so I got through gardenia easily with gust next stop galactic headquarters drifloon lvl 27 drifblim soon

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Well...I finally started Silver. So far, I.....

Caught Hoot the Hoothoot
Beat Falkner
and reached Union Cave.

So far, Hoot is at Lv. 16. I'll give him the Sharp Beak when I get it. Only 4 more levels until Noctowl.

EDIT: Oh right, do you mind if I use XD instead of Emerald? XD is my only Gen 3 game. But...if it's alright, I'd need something other than Surskit. It's rare and I'm kinda impatient (and a little lazy).

myster E

god of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
drifblim is 34 took lots of time doing the unown seal thing in solaceon drifblims ball says o I e c
or one in each challenge :)

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Well...I finally started Silver. So far, I.....

Caught Hoot the Hoothoot
Beat Falkner
and reached Union Cave.

So far, Hoot is at Lv. 16. I'll give him the Sharp Beak when I get it. Only 4 more levels until Noctowl.

EDIT: Oh right, do you mind if I use XD instead of Emerald? XD is my only Gen 3 game. But...if it's alright, I'd need something other than Surskit. It's rare and I'm kinda impatient (and a little lazy).

I don't know about Xd but for a reroll get lovable pooch yena ^^

Years
I may aswell have a go as I've never really attempted a challenge like this. (:

Name: Lord_Storm (in game: Chez)
Games: FireRed, Silver, Emerald, Diamond, Black (First four will be emulated, Black won't).
Monotype: Completely different types actually, if possible. (No starters tooo?)

phonastik

Strange Quark
Years
Can I have a go? I'll be using Red, Silver, Ruby, Diamond and White, and all on physical cartridges, no ROMs. I can trade in Pokemon, but not in Red or Silver.
Thanks! :)

Back