• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I love the constantly changing Pokedex entries you use, but I can't help but think it could be better laid out and coloured D: 6.5/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Is it just me or is it blurry? PLEASE tell me if it's just me. xD

Other than that it's a pretty signature. Nice green colours (love green), pretty pretty Pokémon, all relevant stuff and it's better than most of the fluffy dramatised themes I see around here. I can just barely read the text in it though, so again blurry.
The text below is subtle, matching in colour and it looks nice. I like the "::." thing.

Overall 7/10. It would be more if I didn't have this whole blurry thing bothering me but I can't even not like it for that.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
"I love Diglett! Wait, you don't like Diglett? Well, I don't like your attitude, so everyone, let's just mind our own Digletts, k?":P You just put up one of my fave Pokemon on a Pokedex entrie!
~
10/10

:D

Years
I've already rated this signature, so I'll give a 10/10 again for the same reasons as last time (scroll bar, images, and CSS arrangement)

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years
7.5/10 It's quite cute, holiday-spirited, and organized. The white dots around the Elgyem render are kinda bad, though.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Dwight Schrute. Yes. I approve.

It seems to all work together, using but not abusing CSS; the name written in a nice font/colour; good size, in my opinion, and I think it's really good left-aligned. Gotta love all the pictures of him too. I can't find anything wrong with it. 9.5/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The space around Jolteon just seems so empty. Nice use of CSS I suppose, and I like the "Now Playing" thing. 7/10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Ooo! Psyduck! (It seems I'm dumbstruck.) XD Awesome job!
~
10/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Honestly, it doesn't seem to have had much effort put into it, though it's very festive, and I like the message. 6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back