• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SirWolfiekins's Orphanage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirWolfiekins

That Guy Who Rocks!
Years
threadpanel-1.png

Last edited:

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
Hey there!
eh i was told you aernt allowed to give away poke that aernt your OT if there all from your OT then thats ok, just trying to stop you from getting in trouble =)
anyways can i have the Shiny dragonite?

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Hey, Im new to the forum and am very impressed with what you do! The reason Im posting on this thread is because I run my own blog (it can be seen in my signature) Basically, I am going around to all the orphanages and adoption agencies to determine if they have any Pokemon eggs they can donate to my blog so that I could give them away as prizes (of course with a shout out to you for your hard work). Let me know if you have anything. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2012
fairly new around here. Haven't played since yellow! Is there anything I can do to get a hold of a shiny ninetails??? Thanks for reading! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
I would really really like that Shiny Axew if your giving it away... PM me if you are, my FC is 2237 3725 8992 on Pokemon White. I just recently got White so I don't have anything too good to offer you in return, just fyi. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back